Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
muXQOf2.jpg

Anyone can do this challenge, even if you do not own Splatoon 2

So the challenge is simple. Pick a weapon for me to play with in my next ranked battle game in Splatoon 2. If I win, you have to pay 25 PC. If I lose, you get 25 PC from me. My games are S+ matches so it'll be VERY challenging. Edit: I'm changing matches to Turf War.

You'll be able to choose in the form of categories :
  • Regular paint-like gun (eg. Splattershot Jr.)
  • Dual-paint gun
  • Roller
  • Paintbrush
  • Bucket / Slosher
Not doing snipers, blasters or umbrellas. I might need to buy weapons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya, Kadaj and Samuel_1802
I'll be the first to say this: Use the Slosher, please!

I'll be the first to say this: Use the Slosher, please!
Alright. Going to charge my Switch and buy a slosher to get my butt kicked. This is the first time I'm using it. You're on, Sam.

Alright. Going to charge my Switch and buy a slosher to get my butt kicked. This is the first time I'm using it. You're on, Sam.
Good luck! You're gonna need it! :panda:

Reactions: Marc
Reactions: Samster
Yay! Wanna do another one?
Maybe after 2 other members accept the challenge :panda:

Maybe after 2 other members accept the challenge :panda:
All right! Sounds fair!

What about trying the Squeezer? :sneaky:

Reactions: Marc
What about trying the Squeezer? :sneaky:
Is that a sniper or a regular paint gun?

Is that a sniper or a regular paint gun?
A gun, it has two shooting "modes". Tap shooting (like the slosher or Nozzlenoses) for long range, accuracy and high damage, and regular shooting but short range, faster fire rate and better painting.

A gun, it has two shooting "modes". Tap shooting (like the slosher or Nozzlenoses) for long range, accuracy and high damage, and regular shooting but short range, faster fire rate and better painting.
Alright! Say the word and it's splatting time.

I challenge you to using a Gold Dynamo roller. The win doesn't count if the opposing team has a DC

I'll challenge you with the paintbrush.

After doing some research I am going to challenge you with the 'Nozzlenose' (whatever that may be, I don't play Splatoon 2)

@TribstyAnn - Gold Dynamo roller. Win will count, huehuehue. Same goes if my teammate disconnects :(
@Alex - Paintbrush. Gonna spam this paintbrush and show the enemy the rage of a thousand lions or die trying.
@PersonSP - Some sort of Nozzlenose I'll have to look into. I'll try to render all that research you did of trying to find the weakest weapon for me to use as "useless". Marc my words, PersonSP <3

Will have to do all matches later this afternoon unless I get some free time in the morning.

Wait does alex mean the inkbrush or the octobrush?

Wait does alex mean the inkbrush or the octobrush?
A paintbrush is a paintbrush :wacky:

Alex doesn't know that there's a difference.

Well, now that more people have tried and convicted Marc, I'm back! I dare ya to try and win with the Octobrush! @Marc- Your pc is mine! :greedy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back