Game recommendations

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Won't you need to play the mainline Tales games to know the individual characters though?
It's not neccesary to play the mainline tales game to enjoy this game though it might make it more fun if you have(idrk) ^w^

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze
What else should pick up for the PS4? I already have Persona 5 and Overwatch.

Reactions: Duffy
What else should pick up for the PS4? I already have Persona 5 and Overwatch.
What's your preferred game genre?

Horizon Zero Dawn is a fantastic PS4 exclusive. I loved it personally.

What's your preferred game genre?

Horizon Zero Dawn is a fantastic PS4 exclusive. I loved it personally.
I'm more of an RPG and Fighter fan. Horizon Zero Dawn seems to be an RPG, what did you love about it?

I'm more of an RPG and Fighter fan. Horizon Zero Dawn seems to be an RPG, what did you love about it?
The part where I shot an arrow into a robot's face.

Team Fortress 2. Nuff said.

You should try transformers devastation. Its a bayonetta game but its transformers

gensou shoujo taisen: it have four games whitch 3 have the story translated in english via "unnoficial" patches
these are fun and challenging tohou rpgs, also these tell the same stories that the official games have but expanded, great games if you wish to be introduced to tohou universe but you dont like bullet hell games

tohou soccer 2: a soccer game with tohou characters, dont play the first one, because the second game haves all the content (which in the first game only had story mode) and haves multiplayer, eleven mini-stories, a "travel mode" where you do matches and get money to get players and items

also the magic the characters use in the game can get hilarius because some of them seems like they wanna kill the other characters and the audience

it also have a english patch

labirinth of tohou special disk: the history of the game doesnt take itself seriusly, but the gameplay is good
is a rpg with 40 characters , at first I thougth it would be a dissaster having too much characters, but they are all different
you dont get new magic by leveling up , but by having more members
you can have 12 characters in your party, wich can be swapped in any moment, including mid-battle

you must be careful and know how and when switch characters to win, because most characters of yours are either immune of oneshotted by certain types of attacks

at first it can be slow because you will start with only five characters,but when you get more the real fun starts

it also have a english patch

I would Recommend Xenoblade Chronicles the music, characters, Story, Gameplay is just amazing it is on the Wii and NEW 3ds.

If I was to recommend a really great game, try out Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the Nintendo GameCube. It has great story, great gameplay, and plenty for you to do after finishing the game. There’s also the Chao Garden that provides almost an infinite amount of gameplay time, too.

Reactions: Artisan
atelier rorona, the alchemist of arland
i buyed the trilogy for the switch, for the moment i have played only the rorona game , i am in the final year of the game and i am enyoying it so far ,when i finish alchemist of arland i will start playing the adventurer of arland

its simmilar to persona ,since you have to manage your time to do jobs or go to dungeons

Love zombie survivale based games? Then I recommend State of Decay 2 for the Xbox one. What's cool about it is that you need to survive in the open world game. In order to do this you have to defend your base, find food to feed your base survivors, find ammo as you and your friends need tondefend your base from zombie hordes, find medicine because the survivors in your base get sick, find building materials thiz allows you to build other stuff within your base and perform upgrades. What's awesome about the game also is the one life policy, which is basically if you get bitten tjen your character will turn into a zombie which is pretty unique.

I strongly recommend this game for all you zombie lovers.

Project Diva Future Tone if you are on the PS4 & Like Miku (get the season pass and the encore packs too, they are worth it... but not the Snow Miku pack... that's just stupid and offers no new songs/EX Extreme charts)

Project Diva Mega 39s if you are on Switch (Basically same thing but with half the songs (oof) but like 12 new songs plus DLC.

brigandine legend of runersia is a very good SRPG
basically the enemy plays with the same rules as you, this means, they will try to recruit characters before you, conquer terrotory and they can level up by figthing

here is assorted mix of some games i think would be fun to pplay :
senran kagura games , puyo puyo games , neptunia games , etrian odyssey games , luminous arc games , class of heroes games.
fighting games and racing games are good for when unsure what in mood to play.
tend to gravitate towards those when not feelin like anything in perticular.
some of games may be hard to find by time you look imto em if ever do.

Back