• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
2Ue6JQD.jpg

I've been playing Plants Vs Zombies on Android recently and I've finally unlocked Endless Survival. So I've decided to do a little challenge for you Pedians :eyes:

Current pot: 150 Play Coins

How things work up in here:

Choose a stage you think I'll be utterly defeated in and maybe even giggle a little. You must pay 30 Play Coins to reserve a stage (one stage per Pedian / eg. stage #2) my plants will fall in battle and my brains will be eaten. The person who chooses the winning stage will get the entire pot above.

I can't really remember what the name is called but I'm just calling it "stage" for now. If Endless Survival is "truly" not endless, I'll refund everyone their Play Coins. If no one picks a stage when I do fall, I'll eat all your Play Coins and smirk while doing so.

So yeah :cool-pika:

Let's play a game - starts talking with a Saw character voice -

Reactions: Samster and Dark Link
Never knew Sunflower could look like a nightmare until I see a CGI version of it. It looks like it's about to destroy that Zombie :panda:

Reactions: Marc
Dunno what the stages are, so I'll go with stage 2.

I don't have enough play coins to reserve, but if I did, I would guess level 27

Never knew Sunflower could look like a nightmare until I see a CGI version of it. It looks like it's about to destroy that Zombie :panda:
So are you in or in? :sneaky:
I don't have enough play coins to reserve, but if I did, I would guess level 27
Maybe one day you'll get enough. 30 PC is very easy to get.

Reactions: TerraKnight
No idea. It's been a long time since I've played the original PC version. I assume that version and this are different, so I have no idea what I'd bet.

Bump~ We need more takers.

I would do it but I only have 9 play coins :/

I would do it but I only have 9 play coins :/
You're not too far away ;-;

I know

Since this was a failure, I'm going to close this. @Alex, you lost big time lol but I'm not subtracting any PC xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back