Mega Man games!

• Thread starter RyGuy
  • Start date
RyGuy

RyGuy

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Mega Man has been building up their series of games. What games have you played in the series? Have you played them all? I believe there are 8 of them so far?

I actually have never played this series before. I might have to pick it up some day.

There's a lot of mega man games and I'm ashamed to say I've played none. Mega Man 11 is coming out on switch soon right? Plus you have Mega Man x1,x2,...,x8 which are 8 more games focused on another mega man I think? Lots of spinoffs if I remember right. Any suggestions where to start?

Mega Man is hard but it’s a good game series. Each level is very challenging but it’s fun to conquer the levels m. There are 9 main mega man games (not X series, not Zero series) that are currently out but a 10th one has already been announced for release this year (on PS4, Xb1 and yes, EVEN THE SWITCH :) )

Mega Man is hard but it’s a good game series. Each level is very challenging but it’s fun to conquer the levels m. There are 9 main mega man games (not X series, not Zero series) that are currently out but a 10th one has already been announced for release this year (on PS4, Xb1 and yes, EVEN THE SWITCH :) )

I better get on it and start playing the Mega Man games. It seems like they come out with new games really fast all the time. Looks like it's quite popular or otherwise they wouldn't keep making new games for that series. I'll start with the first game when I do have a chance.

I better get on it and start playing the Mega Man games. It seems like they come out with new games really fast all the time. Looks like it's quite popular or otherwise they wouldn't keep making new games for that series. I'll start with the first game when I do have a chance.
It’s actually been a long time between Mega Man 10 to 11 (2010-2018) I did make a mistake in my post earlier. There are 10 Mega Man Games Out and an 11th one was announced this year

I played a few of them. The one I like the most is Megaman X. Everything really clicked for me that game. I'm going to try to play Megaman 11 when it comes out later this year.

Reactions: Duffy
I have the six NES originals via the legacy collection, but I've only beaten 2 and 3.
I consider 3 to be the better game, level design and OST wise.

I have the six NES originals via the legacy collection, but I've only beaten 2 and 3.
I consider 3 to be the better game, level design and OST wise.
For me, 3 was more difficult but Mega Man’s 2 OST is my second best to Mega Man X. Willy’s theme and Metal Man stage we’re my favorite themes in those games.

For me, 3 was more difficult but Mega Man’s 2 OST is my second best to Mega Man X. Willy’s theme and Metal Man stage we’re my favorite themes in those games.

The only thing I hated about three was the Doc robot stages,

TBH the only tracks I liked from MM2 were metalman, flashman, Wily Stage 1 and air man
In megaman 3, the tracks I liked were magnetman, hardman, needleman, sparkman, wily stage 1 and wily stage 2, snakeman and wily stage boss.

I still need to play X...

Wow, Mega Man has to be one of those staples of Nintendo. The first one came out in 1987 and it was such a cool game. It reminded me of Mario, but you had a permanent gun on your hand haha

Mega man is tough. Id say the closest modern thing to megaman difficulty is new game + in shovel knight. Still haven’t beat a single megaman game, and i think i have only beat like 3 or 4 levels in any megaman game.

Wow, Mega Man has to be one of those staples of Nintendo. The first one came out in 1987 and it was such a cool game. It reminded me of Mario, but you had a permanent gun on your hand haha
But Capcon made it :panda:...

Back