• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Updated:

@Kaidan is the winner of my Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked giveaway. Congrats!

Bonus :

I've also decided to purchase a copy of the game for @Artisan since he's been here for a while but never received a game.

-------------------

As promised, I'll be giving away a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked to one lucky active member of this forum. Unfortunately, this giveaway will only be for North American region 3DS owners.

I love this game and I highly recommend it, so I'm going to give someone a chance to play it.

Read the review here - http://3dspedia.com/shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivor-overclocked-review/

smt-ds-overclocked-review.png

All that you have to do is post saying why you want the game.

I'll only give this game away to someone who is interested in the series and contributes to the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: jams3223, QuanChi, CaioBerkley and 2 others
Wow stop being so generous.

*gulps*

I want the game because you said it's better than SMT4 and uhh, yeah. Kinda been wanting a good JRPG anyway. :headphone:

-walks away-

Last edited:
Reactions: Reece, Marc and ErixSan
:bag:

I want this game because, I've played a little bit of the NDS version (five minutes of it), and from what I've experienced in that five minutes, was an amazing game, it seemed so fun. I've been wanting a strategy/tactics game for the longest while, I can't remember who mentioned it, but that person said this game was a bit similar to those of the Fire Emblem series, which I adore. I love the entire concept of the Shin Megami Tensei series, capturing/using demons, to fight for you. So yeah, been wanting a game which has an amazing story, and that exact battle system. :oops:

Oh, and goodluck everyone who's participating!

:bag:

I want this game because, I've played a little bit of the NDS version (five minutes of it), and from what I've experienced in that five minutes, was an amazing game, it seemed so fun. I've been wanting a strategy/tactics game for the longest while, I can't remember who mentioned it, but that person said this game was a bit similar to those of the Fire Emblem series, which I adore. I love the entire concept of the Shin Megami Tensei series, capturing/using demons, to fight for you. So yeah, been wanting a game which has an amazing story, and that exact battle system. :oops:

Oh, and goodluck everyone who's participating!

I think I said that (the similar thing). Still, the only thing both games are similar is their genre. The third game released of the same style is Project X Zone.

I want this so I can give it to my cousin this summer When. I see him, him and my uncle are so poor and they owe the bank a lot of money, luckily I had enough money to get him 3ds and the we got it he said, "yes I can finally get FEA and SMT, when he asked my uncle, he explained to him how they can't afford it, so he has no games on his 3ds, I felt so bad I promised I would get him the game some how, sadly I don't have the money and I need it to buy books to study, so when I saw this I was so happy, so now there is a chance I can give him the game and then I can give him the game. I remember how much fun we had playing games like SMT on my gameboy advance. ah memories...
Some times my I uncle and cousin can't even afford to buy groceries, my uncle went to jail because he could pay his loan from the bank luckily my dad payed It for him and also he is graduating this year

Last edited:
Woooow it's Devil Survivor Overclocked! Well, I've finished the DS version, but I kinda like to experience the voiceover and new routes (and yes, watching on Youtube is not enough). :D

Tactical RPG (I do like a good game of chess) and grinding (trained a Slowking in HG by only facing Pokemon outside Mt. Silver and didn't go to the Elite Four once. Took me months. *cringe* not kidding) are my middle names because I like the challenge factor set into every game and to see how much I can get away with. Although I haven't played much of them besides the FE and Project X Zone demos, it would be interesting to see how complex it can get. (sort of a noob from a tactical standpoint and it seems a little overwhelming but I think change is a great way to enjoy anything.) And having this take place in Tokyo is nice because I live in the sticks (polar opposite).

The best explanation you could get from me is , I have never got any 3DS games in a long time , since October 30th last year. I've read your review and it seems to be a fun game. I'd like to actually try it since I've never played any games from the series

Last edited:
The best explanation you could get from me is , I have never got any 3DS games in a long time , since October 30th last year. I've read @Erixsan review and it seems to be a fun game. I'd like to actually try it since I've never played any games from the series
Anyway that's @Marc who did the review ^^

Anyway that's @Marc who did the review ^^
Thanks for the highlight , I'm on a phone it's hard to see.

good luck guys. I own a European 3DS, so sadly I can't take part in this. T_T

I would've loved to have won this! great review Marc! =3

I would like this game :)

I would like to win this game because I have NEVER played any Shin Megami Tensei game, and people are saying this is an amazing game. I am a big turn based JRPG fan and I would like to use this game as my starting point towards SMT games.

Last edited:
Well, It's been a long time since i posted something here :oops:
Anyway, I do want it of course, lets see..
I played Devil Survivor on DS
Its really a great game!

I would love to play the extra part for it, and since I finished 2 routes on SMT IV, I would like to take a break there and played something similar :whistle:

Goooood luck everyoooooone :cat:

It's always NA :cry:

I want this game because....:wtf::rage: it's not for European owners...AGAIN! :rage::rage::rage:

Reactions: entei123, BrianXcalibur and BjFauble
I want this game because I only own 2 game that I finished and I don't usually have any game because I am not in the us,my mom husband not my dad buy them for me as a gift I dont actually know when I will get a game again? But I would be glad to win it I wanna try new stuff might be wishing on you for this game so thanks its very nice to make this giveaway and I watched the series but didn't watch more than that but I loved it will be happy if I win since i do not own digital games:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: entei123
I Want This Game!!! If the Psp Version Was Awesome How Will This Turn!?!? I cant wait to try it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back