• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For only 3 days, you can get a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate from the Nintendo eShop for 50% off its original price tag. This discount is available to people in North America and Europe.

Do you think Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is worth the $19.99 US price tag?

PS. I'll be giving away a free $20 eShop code to someone who really wants this game, :thumbsup: The discount ends in 3 days so I'll only be able to buy a North American region 3DS eShop card/code in time. All that you have to do is reply here saying how big of a Monster Hunter fan you are and why you want the game, :nailbiting:

I want to give away the eShop code by today.

Edited: People with an European region Nintendo 3DS can also participate. I'll order the European eShop code from GamesRocket.com (hopefully there are codes in stock).

Last edited:
Reactions: Flarence, EliteBeatDiva and ErixSan
I'd try to sound all professional-like, but my 3DS's SD card is too small for MH3 :p So someone else can answer the question.

I forgot to mention..
The game is around 14,300 blocks. It should take up the majority of a 2GB SD card's space, :singing:

Reactions: ErixSan
Gaaaaaaaaaah! It's always 'Murica! Dx

I never played a Monster Hunter game, because I didn't have the opportunity, or the chance...

Of course, I want to play it, because I love the genre... The adventure, the action, it something that make me really interested...

Sadly, I can't be a fan of Monster Hunter because I never played a game of the saga, but how I said, I love the genre.

Now, how much I want the game? Well, it's kinda hard to say, because I was waiting to buy Monster Hunter 4, but I loved the demo, so if I have the chance of get it, it would be a lot wonderful!

It's a game you can play hours, and hours, days and days... Quests, missions... wonderful!

Also I have a lot of space on my SD :D

I forgot to mention..
The game is around 14,300 blocks. It should take up the majority of a 2GB SD card's space, :singing:
I know, but anyway, it's not the only game on my SD card - but as a joke... OK then:
"Is Monster Hunter 3D on sale worth it?"
"Yes, for someone with a good internet connection that won't take a year downloading it."

:p
Just kidding. I'll not participate to clear way for people who deserve the game more.

Gaaaaaaaaaah! It's always 'Murica! Dx
Give it a go. If you win, I'll try ordering the European code from GamesRocket.com, :thumbsup:

Reactions: ErixSan
I know, but anyway, it's not the only game on my SD card - but as a joke... OK then:
"Is Monster Hunter 3D on sale worth it?"
"Yes, for someone with a good internet connection that won't take a year downloading it."

:p
Just kidding. I'll not participate to clear way for people who deserve the game more.

Hey, when the Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem Awakening Club Nintendo promotion started, I get interested on buying the first one because I had the second.

I bought Resident Evil: Revelations and a eShop game with the 30 bucks...
SMTIV has 14,798 Blocks and RE:R 25,795 Blocks...

7 hours and half downloading!

Give it a go. If you win, I'll try ordering the European code from GamesRocket.com, :thumbsup:

:eek: You're the best! @dilawer, get a try! :)

I want MHU 3 so bad. Why? well,
I like the graphics, the gameplay and the storyline as well. But the best of all reasons would be that I have a lot of space on my new SD card which I bought for Pokemon Y, however, it can hold up to 16GB of data so a couple more games would be great to add to my collection.
Last but not least, I don't have any other game besides SF43D so a new game would probably be awesome to add to my collection. (not counting the small eShop downloads xD)
I want it. :sneaky:

I want MHU 3 so bad. Why? well,
I like the graphics, the gameplay and the storyline as well. But the best of all reasons would be that I have a lot of space on my new SD card which I bought for Pokemon Y, however, it can hold up to 16GB of data so a couple more games would be great to add to my collection.
Last but not least, I don't have any other game besides SF43D so a new game would probably be awesome to add to my collection. (not counting the small eShop downloads xD)
I want it. :sneaky:

Mmm... I forgot to write about those amazing graphics and the music! :eek:

I've been in love with this series ever since I tried the PS2 version. I remember getting bored with the single player until I tried playing online. Everything was much better, including the creature encounters, the items obtained, and the battles.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is one of the games that made me regret giving my 3DS (with Animal Crossing) to my sister.

Moreover, I'm getting a 3DS XL in less than 48 hours, which means that this will most likely be my 1st 3DS game :p

Just gimme the $20 already! xD Monster Hunter pfft xD

Just gimme the $20 already! xD Monster Hunter pfft xD

So you want those $20 for buying another game, instead of this one? o_O

So you want those $20 for buying another game, instead of this one? o_O
I didn't say that.
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Nice contest, Marc!

I'm not such a big Monster Hunter fan. Heck, I haven't even played any of the games yet. But they do look really cool, and I would like to try to play one of the games sometime. If I win this contest then I will be able to play it and see if the game is good or bad, I am guessing that it's good, since the trailers and stuff for the game were really epic.

I want this game because I want to finally play a Monster Hunter game. I also want it because I heard there is an online multiplayer mode, which is cool because I can play with some of my friends who have the game online. Also, I have an SD card to download the game, so I am all good.

Reactions: Flarence
I've played the Demo i don't like it but people say the Full Game is better.
I think that it may appal to me if i buy the full game but i don't have enough money currently.
I've seen the graphics for Monster Hunter I have to say they're mighty impressive.
The sound is excellent Sometimes i have troubles slaying the monsters/beasts but i evantually kill/slay them.
Based on the Demo I rate it 8.5/10 but if i base it on th game i might give it a 9.9/10 or even a perfect score.
The gameplay is pretty good. The controls were magnicent times 2 i like how they felt on my hand.
You might ask me is there any other reason? Of Course there is don't leave yet. This will also be my very first Monster Hunter Game. I think my 4 GB SD Card can take it.
This concludes why I want this game. :)

Also nice Onett

Reactions: Flarence and Onett
I have plenty of Space in my sd card!, i really enjoy this game series, specially on portables because you can have your Adventure on The go and your campaing never feels like someone else thats The beauty of it, plus Wii u conectivity its Great, i live in Venezuela and its really hard to get this game here since The games market its límited and expensive due to The economy, if you can help this fan The gift i'll forever grateful

For only 3 days, you can get a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate from the Nintendo eShop for 50% off its original price tag. This discount is available to people in North America and Europe.

Do you think Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is worth the $19.99 US price tag?

PS. I'll be giving away a free $20 eShop code to someone who really wants this game, :thumbsup: The discount ends in 3 days so I'll only be able to buy a North American region 3DS eShop card/code in time. All that you have to do is reply here saying how big of a Monster Hunter fan you are and why you want the game, :nailbiting:

I want to give away the eShop code by today.

Edited: People with an European region Nintendo 3DS can also participate. I'll order the European eShop code from GamesRocket.com (hopefully there are codes in stock).

Cool contest!

I really like the Monster Hunter series even though I have only played about two Monster Hunter games. The series is pretty awesome, and I would really like playing a game from the series on a handheld!

The reason I want this game is because I want to play another Monster Hunter game. Especially one on a handheld. I got my 3DS about a few months ago and I don't have many games on it at the moment, so if I win this contest then I will at least have another game to play! Also, I heard this game has online? If that's true, then it makes this game even better! I also have an SD card to use to download the game, so that's good! =^w^=

Reactions: Lee Sin, Marc, Flarence and 1 other person
The Monster Hunter series is one of my all time favorite video game series' out there. I am a major fan of the genre, and I have played all of the games in the series except for, of course, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Nintendo 3DS.

The reason I have not yet played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Nintendo 3DS is because I don't have a job or an allowance, otherwise, I would have bought it and it would have been in my Monster Hunter collection. I know I could ask my parents for some money, but, we are kind of having issues with money at the moment... I'd rather not go into detail...

I am a fan of the series because of how much content the series has to offer. This series has brilliant game design, great graphics, smooth controls, and the music is spectacular. There is also a wide variety of weapons and armor in the game, not to mention the online multiplayer in some of the latest installments. Overall this series is amazing, and I am proud to be a fan of it. The games are also pretty challenging, as you need to be smart with what moves and tactics to make.

I have been waiting a long time for a new Monster Hunter game to come out, seriously, the last instlament of the franchise was released about three years ago. When this game was first announced, I was really hyped for it, but sadly, I had no money to buy it when it was released. I want this game so I can finally play it. I want to play the game that I was excited over, but in the end, didn't have enough money to purchase it. I honestly think that this contest is my only hope at finally playing this game.

Reactions: Lee Sin, Onett and EliteBeatDiva
I have plenty of Space in my sd card!, i really enjoy this game series, specially on portables because you can have your Adventure on The go and your campaing never feels like someone else thats The beauty of it, plus Wii u conectivity its Great, i live in Venezuela and its really hard to get this game here since The games market its límited and expensive due to The economy, if you can help this fan The gift i'll forever grateful

I actually want this game i have MH Freedom & Freedom Unite!, and The 3ds its puré awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back