• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Coming soon to a screen near you, :sneaky:

Edit: This will continue once we have more competitive Pokemon XYORAS players.

51k6TV1.jpg

Info Roundup (updated for every reveal) :

If you've ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh and you remember star chips and/or locator cards, I think you'll have an idea of what this is going to be about, :woot: Prepare your competitive teams, guys/gals :headphone:

The prize (this will be a large event) :
  • North America: 3DS game of your choice (maybe Wii U game).
  • Europe: 3DS game of your choice (NOT limited to the options on Game.co.uk)
Who knows.. I may have multiple prizes because I am thinking about it.

... :singing:

Time to reveal more info. Each team will be required to have a "Battle Buddy". If your battle buddy is defeated in battle, you automatically lose the match. Of course, you can register a new battle buddy at any point in time during the event.

Since some/most of us are hyped up for the 3rd gen remakes, let's take a look at Steven's battle buddy.

Xr99m7G.jpg

* Mega Megagross isn't available in X/Y and unobtainable items/Pokemon will not be allowed for this event.
** Only Kalos born Pokemon are allowed (you can transfer over Pokemon that are not available in X/Y and hatch them in Kalos).

Last edited:
Reactions: taddanki, ThePokemonHunter, Kyubey and 4 others
Hmmm? What is this?

What's the date tho :sneaky: every movie has a release date, although I feel this isn't a movie one again,:sneaky:

So is this a movie or a 3DSPedia thing that will be planned?

Erm... okay, another one of Marc's infamous teasing threads. :hilarious:

Reactions: 532, 3dsatackman and Marc
Forum merge? A big contest? A new style of Gyms? I wonder what it will be but all I know is it involves Pogeymans. 3DSPedia hype train chugs on.

If you've ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh and you remember star chips and/or locator cards, I think you'll have an idea of what this is going to be about, :woot: Prepare your competitive teams, guys/gals :headphone:

Reactions: jamesnail12, Omega_chocobo and Natsu Dragneel
Ohmagosh, this type of thing happens at 3DS Pedia? I'm sealing my life here
Not really, of course. Just my internet life

Reactions: Marc
:hug:

Coming soon to a screen near you, :sneaky:

51k6TV1.jpg
Coming from a screen near you huh? Uhm, what if you are in the bathroom. What "screen" is in there lol? Maybe a TV in your bathroom. :)

Coming from a screen near you huh? Uhm, what if you are in the bathroom. What "screen" is in there lol. Maybe a TV in you bathroom. :)
Heated toilet seats tho

Coming from a screen near you huh? Uhm, what if you are in the bathroom. What "screen" is in there lol? Maybe a TV in your bathroom. :)
3DS screen or computer screen :p

Reactions: Reece
Heh heh,sorry attack man,but I can't give up my pokemon yet,I have a tournament to do.......

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Marc
3DS screen or computer screen :p
Uhm, I don't bring my 3ds in the bathroom whenever I have to go use the restroom. Neither the computer 0-0

I kinda wish this was a game to get pc :rolleyes:

I kinda wish this was a game to get pc :rolleyes:
The prize(s) is/are better than PC, :cool:

Reactions: Ozga, Reece and Artisan
What is this "prize" then?
Having fun and a better competitive Pokemon team/knowledge

Having fun and a better competitive Pokemon team/knowledge
Intresting....better start making my team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back