SMASHING!

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
0.png

I planning to do a giveaway next month, as you can see, for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
This will be also for European users, thank to @Marc, still there's a question...

HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE GAME?

Time for a teaser thread!
As you know, the game is going to be released on the first week of October, so the giveaway will start... once I get my payment >.>

Anyways, I will start doing teasers as a hidden hints for the contents challenge...
Today is the announcement so you will see two hints soon...

THE GIVEAWAY
DIDN'T STARTED YET.

IT WILL START ON SEPTEMBER!
THIS IS JUST A TEASER...

LIKE THE ADS BEFORE THE MOVIE,
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE LACK
OF POP-CORN >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: firebaby1511, Kaidan, MonkeyDKid and 10 others
August 10th Hints:

01.png 02.png

Reactions: firebaby1511, BrianXcalibur, 423 and 7 others
Imma enter then realize I'm an outcast then realize idc then realize I do care then tell Heart to enter.

"Reece prepares to call you a dweeb"

Reactions: ErixSan
I think this game will be a simple guess all the silhouettes in the background picture or pictures which will involve all your knowledge of the first party Nintendo characters. (Btw nice sig and no I didn't just notice it now. I think someone else has a Flipnote sig but not sure who... :panda: Anyway gl for all that participate including myself because I'm CLEARLY pretending to be a jerk.

Reactions: ErixSan
I think this game will be a simple guess all the silhouettes in the background picture or pictures which will involve all your knowledge of the first party Nintendo characters. (Btw nice sig and no I didn't just notice it now. I think someone else has a Flipnote sig but not sure who... :panda: Anyway gl for all that participate including myself because I'm CLEARLY pretending to be a jerk.

You got just the 25% right, still you got wrong a point (I won't explain).

You got just the 25% right, still you got wrong a point (I won't explain).
I have to find them across the forums!?! :eek: (just a guess since these things aren't supposed to be easy... A trivia show?)

Atackman is "red"y to fight wow thats cool @Erixsan also thanks to marc for making other than America be able to win

I have to find them across the forums!?! :eek: (just a guess since these things aren't supposed to be easy... A trivia show?)

Hey! That would be cool!
Nah, just kidding...

Still, I will reply what was wrong in an upcoming reply...

Will we be playing the games in the silhouette? lol Just seeing peach riding a kart is kinda suspicious lol Maybe its some kind of tournament of some sort lol guessing is hard >.>

Reactions: firebaby1511
Will we be playing the games in the silhouette? lol Just seeing peach riding a kart is kinda suspicious lol Maybe its some kind of tournament of some sort lol guessing is hard >.>

I will explain that as today hint:
Check our profiles.

Kyubey is ready to make contracts and stuff. Ha.ha.

Anyways, excited for what the contest might hold for us.

So am I.

Can I participate?.......have no idea what I am doing( about the hints that is).....the silhouettes on the first image makes me think new super mario bros, and mario kart the second one makes me think super mario 3d word and paper mario?

This is kinda blowing up my thought to preorder this game... Because if the chance I do win I seriously don't want two copies of the game.. Really wish I knew what the challenge was! ;P I'll wait and see what the challenge is before I go preordering I suppose ;3 if I have a chance of winning (a good chance) then I'll just ditch this preorder business and test my luck ;) I'm Irish so I totally got this am I right?? ;P

HECK YEAH, ANOTHER GAME GIVEAWAY! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!
I have no idea what to do though.

HECK YEAH, ANOTHER GAME GIVEAWAY! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!
I have no idea what to do though.

Due it will be next month...
I need to get my payment first >.>

It won't be hard, I will mix different ideas from previous giveaways using new ideas I will be hinting...

Reactions: TheSuperKid
I got it... lol. It's your favorite characters.
Marc
-Pink Gold Peach
-Morton
-Yoshi
-Toad
-Luigi

Erixsan
-Luigi
-Mario
-Bowser
-Goomba
-Blue Toad

Is the giveaway only for Europe users?

I got it... lol. It's your favorite characters.
Marc
-Pink Gold Peach
-Morton
-Yoshi
-Toad
-Luigi

Erixsan
-Luigi
-Mario
-Bowser
-Goomba
-Blue Toad