Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Giveaway (Europe)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
European 3DS owners, rejoice \ : D /

I have yet another giveaway for you guys. This time it's one game that made me shed some tears at one of its endings. Virtue's Last Reward has a brilliant storyline and difficult puzzles.

Read the Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward review :

How to enter the giveaway? :

Note: This giveaway is only for European region 3DS owners. The game is for YOU to play.

All that you have to do is send me a private message answering the following questions with the title "VLR" :

1. What do you like about visual novels?
2. Are you a fan of puzzle games and have you ever played a puzzle game before?
3. What made you interested in Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward?

...then post in this thread so that everyone knows that you joined the giveaway.
A short answer for #3 gets you nowhere btw, ;)

Reactions: BrianXcalibur, Kyubey, shahzehan and 4 others
Goooood luck everyone! This is in my opinion one of the best 3DS games so far, and has one of the best -maybe THE best- stories everrrrr! The whole mysterious/thriller/what-the-hell-is-going-on atmosphere in the game is so well-done, but it can also become quite sad sometimes :cry: another thing I like is how the game uses theories like Schrödinger's Cat and the idea of parallel universes which I thought were both really interesting :bookworm: Seriously, I love this game so much ^_^ I neeeeeed Zero Escape 3 in my life! Also: only trust Luna :love:

Great review btw, it's 9,5 is well-deserved ^_^

Reactions: BrianXcalibur, shahzehan and Marc
A big thanks to @Marc and anyone involved in for making another Europe game giveaway \:D/ !
Sadly, I think that I'll pass my chance, I don't think this game is made for me (I played Nine Persons, Nine Hours and Nine Doors and like it, but I'm not sure I'll like this one, though), but I hope that the winner will be happy with this game !

Good Luck everybody :thumbsup: !!!

Reactions: Policroll, Moon Rain, shahzehan and 1 other person
Great game. Lasts about 30 hours and never drags! Puzzles are fun and the story is phenomenal. Gl everyone.

Reactions: shahzehan
I've entered :D

It is a very awesome game, played it on a friend's Vita before buying 3DS. If you're into visual novel and psychological thriller, also puzzle, please enter this giveaway XD

Reactions: Marc and Moon Rain
@D4rkDragon: If you're not sure about this game, you may find your answer by trying out the demo (that's what I did) if you haven't already.

I've entered, by the way.

I hope I'm not too late to say good luck! c:

I won't participate, because I have already this game. But I recommend it to you. The story is maybe a bit hard, but we follow it with passion, to know how is the ending. Even though some puzzles are badly explained, they have the virtue to demand a minimum of logic.

In other words, try to get it !!!

Reactions: Marc
Heey guys, I too joined thr giveaway!
Good luck to all those europian participants!
May the luckiest Europian win;)

i've entered too :D Good luck guys!

Joined. May the Fortune smile to us :)

Im to late

is it something new members can join too ?

is it something new members can join too ?
Yup. I'll be ending this is a couple of days so submit asap.

Yup. I'll be ending this is a couple of days so submit asap.
ok thanks marc
I'm doing it now ^^

I joined!

I joined! This website is awesome. The most awesome place ever maybe? Anyway, good luck y'all.;)

I joined! This website is awesome. The most awesome place ever maybe? Anyway, good luck y'all.;)
What's your 3DS friend code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back