The Alliance Alive - A Nintendo 3DS Fantasy RPG

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Not sure how many of you know about the upcoming 3DS fantasy RPG called "The Alliance Alive", but its release date has been pushed back by 3 months in Japan.

According to FuRyu, they'll need more time to improve the game's quality.

D8xeXn3.png

The game's new release date is set for June 22nd, 2017 in Japan and will be available for the Nintendo 3DS.

I'm hoping it's a lot better than The Legend of Legacy :nailbiting:

Reactions: 18
Never heard of it. I hope it's good game

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of The Legend of Legacy after watching the new trailer :

Wait...I was going to buy the Legend of Legacy...is it that bad? I really enjoyed the demo.

Wait...I was going to buy the Legend of Legacy...is it that bad? I really enjoyed the demo.
It isn't bad IMO but it isn't great either.

I'm surprised the 3DS is even getting new titles.
I thought the switch was going to kill my baby off :bag:

Reactions: Fantivity
This is kinda cool :

But on the other hand, it can cause problems with finding out where to go next at some point in time ><

Given that they made another game only proves that they saw potential in Legend of Legacy. I have only played the Legend of Legacy demo and it failed to impress me. At least they did not fully copy how bravely default works

Makes me think of an etrian odyssey/final fantasy/legend of legacy all wrapped up into one. I approve!

Given that they made another game only proves that they saw potential in Legend of Legacy. I have only played the Legend of Legacy demo and it failed to impress me. At least they did not fully copy how bravely default works
Especially since The Legend of Legacy was meant to be their last game (I think).

Exploring the overworld (if that is what it is) in that way certainly looks cool, but I can't say I'm impressed by the graphics or the overall style. It looks like any SquareEnix game made since the DS was released...

Not sure how many of you know about the upcoming 3DS fantasy RPG called "The Alliance Alive", but its release date has been pushed back by 3 months in Japan.

D8xeXn3.png

The game's new release date is set for June 22nd, 2017 in Japan and will be available for the Nintendo 3DS.

I thought that art style looked familiar.
I quite liked the legend of legacy demo even though I forgot to buy it XD adding it to my list of games to buy because I adored the demo.
I love games that u can go and explore in between quests in the over world need more of them, I'm a sucker for rpg games XD.
Guess that's why my favorite Kirby game is Kirby and the Amazing mirrior.

D8xeXn3.png

XD
Was it not a good game? I played the demo; the story seemed interesting enough, but the fighting mechanics were incredibly droll.

Those character designs for the Alliance thing are almost promising. I really hope to see something amazing from this. ^w^

Was it not a good game? I played the demo; the story seemed interesting enough, but the fighting mechanics were incredibly droll.
The Legend of Legacy or The Alliance Alive?

I haven't downloaded the "The Alliance Alive" demo yet, but The Legend of Legacy was decent. From what I could remember, the story and fighting weren't too impressive and it focused more on the characters. The fighting wasn't all that bad though.

Back