What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I am currently undecided but if I had to use and decided I would have to go with splatoonn due to the fact of both it's graphics and plot
Splatoon is a wii U game.

My top 3 favorite 3ds games are

3. Pokemon Sun And Moon
*Copies from favorite Pokemon game thread*
For me its Pokemon Sun and Moon, First of all I really like all the new Pokemon in the region and I think that they all have unique designs, I also really just like alola region with its tropical feel and awesome trials, even though i miss gyms sometimes i still really like nintendo(game freak) to continue make a new twist with it's games. I also like the story in this game since i feel like it was a bit more dark compared to the other(main series) games.....oh! yeah the brought back customization so you could make your own character(even though they didn't have it in ORAS because it was a remake).

2. The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
*copies from my ranking the Zelda 2d games thread*
A Link Between Worlds is one of my favorite 2D Zelda game the only thing i thought was bad with it was how short it was (if you don't count all the side-quests and stuff!) I loved all the easter eggs you could find like the majora's mask in your house once Ravio ''moves in''. I really like all the dungeons and the new paint mechanic! And I thought all side-quest where good or great

1. Fire Emblem Fates(All paths)
I've been playing this game a lot and i haven't even finished it yet it was just so distracting when i wanted to make every character viable basically it went like this/Starts 3 different save files for all the paths < Plays through birthright on normal and hard < sees a weak unit < trains it to lvl20 and gives hen(hen is like when you don't know the gender in Sweden) awesome skills < goes over to conquest hard mode losses ;-; < goes over to birthright and my op team < trains all units to lvl20 and gives them all awesome skills/ luckily i have now gotten out of the circle of training units forever and I'm playing through all paths on hard mode and its really fun! I think all characters are likeable, fun and/or funny and i love Fire Emblem in general so this was a really awesome game for me but the story is very weak but it has lots of potential which is kinda sad. (have finished birthright on hard and normal and conquest on normal never played revelations because i wanted to play it on hard mode)

Honorable mentions:
Animal Crossing
haven't played a lot yet but so far really fun
Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones Thunderflash Wildfire
This is my top 5, I love this game
Super Mario 3d land
Its Mario its good
Bravely Default
It's a really hard but fun RPG
Kid Icarus Uprising
I haven't finished yet but i really like it so far but the controls are a little weird because I'm left handed
Tomodachi life
You create characters on an island and see what they to
Super Smash bros 3ds
Its Smash on an handheld, go play it if you can

You should definitely get these if you have a 3ds.

My favorite 3ds game is Super Smash Bros . I like it so much especially when i play online with the other players .Also, i like taut while playing because me my objective in playing in super smash bros is to win and to annoy my opponents by taunting
; truly some times when it is much some of my opponent fall themselves and i laugh myself and i taut again:rotfl:

kirby triple deluxe

Planet Puzzle League is 100% my favorite game. If I still played the DS I would be playing that game all day and all night. In fact, I may charge my DS cause now I really want to play it! Lol

It is kind of like tetris but better. So much more fun to play.

It has to be Fire Emblem Awakening. It was the first Fire Emblem game I ever played. I loved the unique battles, character personalities, as well as the extreme strategy involved to win on Lunatic!

Reactions: manugutir
My favorite 3DS game would have to be Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. It is an excellent addition to the Smash series, as well as the first portable Smash game. It is a ton of fun with friends and has multiple modes to entertain a group for multiple hours. Smash Run is especially fun.

My favorite game is super smash bros.. What's yours?

Not really my favorite, but a game I like that I would kind of consider as a favorite would be Michael Jackson: The Experience. I really like it because you could earn songs if you did good on the previous ones, and can listen to free MJ songs. It's pretty neat.

Star Fox 64 3d: Just really fun, and multiplayer is good
Link Between Worlds: favourite Zelda game with glorious soundtrack...
Pilotwings resort: Really relaxing

Reactions: Rileyhall
I love the Pokemon games! I'm a huge fan of Style Savvy series! I also love Girls Fashion Shoot!

Reactions: Rileyhall
If you did not know before, I added a field where you can insert the name of your favorite Nintendo 3DS game in your profile. All that you have to do is hover over your username from the navigation menu, select Personal Details, and look for "Favorite 3DS Game".

Mine is Fire Emblem Awakening, :cool:
Mine would probably be Animal Crossing: New Leaf play it all day add me

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
SMT IV and Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker.

Reactions: Marc
I dont know if a series of games counts. But in general i love Animal CrossingCrossing, New Leaf is my current favorite of the group.

Wild World was one of my first ds games. It also made me a huge fan of Nintendo! Without that game i wouldnt be here right now! It was close to my heart for many years. It was actually a birthday gift from my aunt. So lots of memories, I've made a couple friends online through the Animal Crossing Community too!

Just based off my activity log then it would be pokemon X (over 600 hours) 0.o

I love Kid Icarus Uprising. The main complaint some people have is the controls, but i feel like it wouldn’t be as fun any other way, Kinda like how I really like shooters with the wii u gamepad because of how heavy it is. It also has a excellent story with really good length (which is uncommon for a 3ds game that isnt a RPG) and basically infinite replay ability with the multiplayer mode and difficulty slider.

My favorite Nintendo 3DS game? I'd have to say Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Both are great and well made games. I thoroughly enjoyed Pokemon Ultra Sun. It is a great sequel to Pokemon Sun. More additions to it, such as Mantine Surfing, Ultra Wormholes, Team Rainbow Rocket, ect. If you don't have these games I encourage you to check them out!

If you did not know before, I added a field where you can insert the name of your favorite Nintendo 3DS game in your profile. All that you have to do is hover over your username from the navigation menu, select Personal Details, and look for "Favorite 3DS Game".

Mine is Fire Emblem Awakening, :cool:
My favourite Nintendo 3DS game is the game Face Raiders because you have to move your 3DS around in order to hit enemies, sometimes you have to hit certain enemies in way that makes a pattern to kill the boss that the enemies are surrounding. It gives me a challenge because of that, It's also built into the 3DS which means I don't have to go to a local game store and buy it. :D

Reactions: AricAttack
My favourite Nintendo 3DS game is the game Face Raiders because you have to move your 3DS around in order to hit enemies, sometimes you have to hit certain enemies in way that makes a pattern to kill the boss that the enemies are surrounding. It gives me a challenge because of that, It's also built into the 3DS which means I don't have to go to a local game store and buy it. :D
isnt it just an application to show what the 3ds can do

isnt it just an application to show what the 3ds can do
Its still a game, even if its short, comes free with the system and shows off the gyroscopic and camera features of the system.

Reactions: AricAttack
Back