Xenoblade X Xenoblade Chronicles Wii or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• Thread starter Killer B
  • Start date

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• Xenoblade Chronicles Wii!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X!

• They're both equal.

• Total voters
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
So, I've never played Xenoblade Chronicles Wii, but I am playing X, and X is frickin' amazing :3
So, I was wondering what you guys thought was better? X or the Wii version?

I played wii, and I didn't play it in a while.I've been watching X, and it definitely took the Wii U's graphics to it's advantage.Plus, the gameplay looks awesome and the soundtrack is really good.But, the original game probably got a lot of love, seeing Wii U got a new version completely and the New 3ds got a 3d version added.

Never played either of them, but X does garner my interest more. It has a lot more to offer to the consumer, and the online play is really amazing, I've been hearing. X will definitely be the first game in the series I play and it will probably prompt me to buy Chronicles Wii. :jimlad:

I prefer the original Xenoblade Chronicles. X was good, but it's too futuristic in my honest opinion

I really liked Xenoblade chronicles and Xenoblade chronicles X. But if I had to choose one it'd be X because of the story and basically all of it in general. The game was so beautifully done on the Wii U and it made me miss exploring when I stopped. Though I'd recommend both of them to anyone.

I really love the original Xenoblade, and I wasn't disappointing by X. I really liked the soundtrack, the gameplay is just like the orginal but there is know a class mechanic. The story is pretty good, but the pacing is really slow, so it might take a few hours of grinding and exploring to get to the next story mission. All this being said I would have to say that in my opinion the original is better. The characters feel real, and the story is much deeper and important to the characters than in X. Tee soundtrack in the original is also better to me.

I like the wii xenoblade. I like it more than x because the characters in x don't stand out to my liking. I love the skell idea but having no monado sucks because to me best sword design. But the wii xenoblade the characters the gameplay the graphics were awesome for what monolith had. I love the soundtrack to death especcially zanza. Best game in my opinion and especially with seven her abilities on how she was controlling something how she got a second chance of life.

I think that they are both equally good, but they do have their differences. If you are looking for a bigger map with better graphics, go for Xenoblade X. If you prefer better character development as well as a much more impressive musical score, go with Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii.

The wii Xenoblade is more linear. Not open world, but there is a big world to explore, and the overall quality of the story is a little bit better. The combat is simpler, as X has many more ability slots, and the mech too. The wii one is much more challenging, because its much more difficult to run past threatening enemies. some levels in X i just snuck through. (Maybe thats why i am not strong enough to beat the final boss..) I personally like X less because the open world makes it feel like less work was put into the world, partially because later you just zoom past it all in your mech. The laziness is more evident in regions other than the first. I have heard that the end of X references wii, but I haven’t beat either, so I cannot confirm.

Back