SSB for 3DS Your Favorite Stage in SSB for 3DS

• Thread starter Albertocml
  • Start date
Albertocml

Albertocml

The Super Smash Bros. Legend
Banned User
Post your favorite Stage Here :)
Also, my favorite stage is Final destination.

Attachments

• images-20.jpeg
    images-20.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 3
My favourite stage is Pictochat or Tortimers Island

HNI_0100.JPG This baby

Reactions: Mizunil
Magicant for me. The appealing pink scenic background, the musical pieces associated with the stage, it's just too great to not call it my favorite. Oh, and can't forget about the Flying Man. He's a better fighter than most of the assist trophies and can seldom get you a kill combo off of your opponent(s). :sneaky:

Reactions: Jisenku
Lots of stages have their own great gimmicks but nothing beats good ol' interactable Brinstar. You can alter the field and the fight goes from typical to straight up king of the hill on the top platform thanks to a stage hazard. It also has the perfect size for assisting you in being a jump away from an aerial at all times. If only it was competitive (but I'd ask for a gentleman's agreement on it anytime if I had the chance). As for the game exclusive stages I'd go with the 3D Land stage. besides the screens moving only one part of the level truly does damage to you and that's the spiky pillar that destroys a platform. I'm surprised it's not tournament legal either because Halberd is legal and it has a hazard. The 3D Land stage scrolls really slow but sure some people might take advantage of it by staying ahead of where the screen is going and waiting for the opponent to approach because they may be forced to.

My favorite stage in super smash bros is a DLC stage called "Super mario Maker" Because i am always suprised when ever i play in that stage because stuffs in the level keeps changing at any time and it always pleases me . In that stage you can hit a block and an object in super smash appears like : the bat .

I love the Unova pokemon league stage,it allows for much space to be provided for battling as well as obstructions and openings to help KO your opponents,Reshiram and its blue flare allow for intense and quick thinking battling and the music is just so epic that it makes you want to keep battling.

Fina destination will always be cool, but i prefer playing with the second music track playing.
As a Mario kart fan, rainbow road is great.
3d land is alright.
I love gerudo valley, and the remixed music is awesome
Find Mii, or streetpass quest is really cool
Corneria, Boxing ring and prism tower are fun to play on.

Mine is Rainbow Road, 'cause all the cool colors. :cat:
Although, the AI never fails to make me question their actual intelligence, because they always walk toward the off-screen zone in the spinning tunnel. So it just automatically spins them away and they die. o_O (also, shy guys are super annoying-- even with the "plenty of warning".)

I also really like Pictochat 2, because it has a nostalgic feel to it for me, and the ever-changing drawings make things interesting (my fav is the mario pipes ^.^)

I love the guar plains from xenoblade. I love the area in the actuall game and the song You Will Know our Names could you not!

I love Magicant. Helps that Earthbound is my favorite series in the world, but even if it wasn't the stage design would still be pretty nice. The pretty pastels are nice to look at and the overall pink scheme is fun and different. As mentioned earlier, the flying man is the best assist. Sure, it sucks when the other team has him but for some reason other people that I occasionally play against still haven't figured out the value of him until afterwords, so, it's fun for me.

Battlefield. Although it's pretty basic, with it's layout, and no gimmicks or obstacles, I feel as if I can battle properly in this stage fairly. The scenery is still nice, and having levelled platforms (not tilted) is good. It's the original, first ever stage! xD

Gerudo Valley for the music,
Final Destination because its final destination,
Rainbow road because of my love for mario kart 7
Boxing ring because you can have a good fight,
Streetpass quest (or Find Mii in USA) because of the epic music and the fact that the stage has a cool layout,
Prism Tower because of the cool background scenery,
Wily castle, although i always play in omega (yeah thanks a lot yellow devil),
And spirit train due to the epic music and the fact that the concept is cool.

Also magicant because of the flying man

Oh, just realised i already commented a while ago... oh well

My favorite stage for the 3DS is probably Spirit Train. It was such an interesting stage, with its moving background, changing train cars, and hectic hazards. It also has some of the best music to choose from, with "Full Steam Ahead" being my personal favorite to play on the stage.

N's Castle

I loved Black & White, and this just feels so...amazing.

Back