Level 5 is working on Nintendo Switch games

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If Level 5 is one of your favorite game developers and you own a Nintendo Switch, you may be happy to know that they're working on games that support the console.

The news was revealed in an interview on the magazine Nikkei Trendy :
Akihiro Hino said:
And while I can’t say the content quite yet, we’re working on game(s) that support [Switch]

List of games from Level 5 :
  • Fantasy Life
  • Yo-Kai Watch
  • Professor Layton
  • Inazuma Eleven
What kind of game do you think they're working on?

I am a HUGE Professor Layton fan. Can't wait for Lady Layton on the 3ds. I'm excited to see what they have planned for the Switch. Hopefully It'll be an even bigger and better Layton adventure. I also like Fantasy life. Not a fan of Inazuma Eleven and Yo-Kai Watch, though. Really hoping for more of my favorite archaeologist and puzzle aficionado.

According to the news months ago, it seems that Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino did say something about Inazuma Eleven Ares which is set to be released in 3DS, which makes me wondering if this tidbit might be linked to this.
Akihiro Hino said:
“It (Inazuma Eleven Ares) will also release on something other than 3DS. It may also release on what you would call a higher quality game machine… perhaps”.

Besides of Inazuma Eleven, I can't wait to see Professor Layton series and Fantasy Life game series on Switch while they're at it, as well.

Fantasy life has been one of my favourite games recently, and Professor Layton I'll always love. If these games look promising enough, then I may just end up getting a switch after all..

But really though, I was expecting something like this. Layton fans have been expecting a new game for a little bit now so I thought something may go onto the switch. I still hope something like this comes out for the 3DS though.

Fantasy life on switch <3

Back