Who actually plays locally with friends?

• Thread starter DarkXorius
  • Start date

How do you play?

• Solo

• With Friends/Family

• Whichever

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even remember the last time I played locally. I'm not really a sociable person, and even if I was, I doubt people my age (Yes, I'm an 'older' gamer) would even be into games and such, which is a shame. Online multiplayer is where it's at! I'm so glad that that option exists. Although, playing with friends in person would be pretty cool. It might get a bit competitive/heated at times, though! Witness all those reactions, haha. xD

I like to play solo if a story mode exists, as well.

Me i always play online ; this is to make new friends,but i can't play locally with my friends because some games like super smash bros and the others you need to have two copies of the game to play with some one . And it is even more interesting to play online than to play locally

I wish i could sometimes, but we are to old to really want to buy new stuff. And the only friends i can play with have/had a regular ds so that still works for pokemon games. (and we will play once again if we find time).
Other than that would have been nice to atleast pass some people to make the grind of f2p games easier like rumble world (was) and team kirby now.

Well I love playing super smash bros and mario kart with my Friends at home. Unfortunately, that is something I used to do a lot before moving. Anyway, I still meet my Friends, be it at home or visiting them in other cities, and we do have a lot of fun playing locally. At home, I get to play locally with my girlfriend and we have a real good time playing games such as mario 3d world, new super mario wii u, snipperclips cut it out together.

I play online mainly because I play mainly play splatoon. I also play solo when I play other games such as binding of Isaac. I never really play locally since the potential place I can play 3ds games such as Mario kart locally electronics are prohibited.

I wish some games had local and multiplayer online as a default. Like both. I hate it when a REALLY good game is only for local use when online use could be even better. Plus you get to meet new people. Or maybe it is just me being wierd.

What are friends everyone speaks of? I have none. I don't think I have ever played locally. I've only played splitscreen multi-player and online.

You can't play with local friends who don't exist, so it never is really a thing for me. ;w;

I play with my cousins.
Games such as Terraria 3ds, New super mario bros ds, wii and 2, Mario kart wii and 7 etc

Ok, I am going to go with my gut and say this: I play with other people locally pretty much %1 of the time.
Now, don't get me wrong... I am not a anti-social sort of guy, but when it comes to games... I prefer just having my own experience by myself. But that is just my opinion ;)

I usually enjoy playing games with friends much more if we're all in the same room vs miles apart online. Although, when friends move and whatnot, online play is sometimes the only option for most months of the year. I really like them both, I just ten to have a preference for local.

Back