What level are you in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I think the maximum level you can reach in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe is level 50.

I'm struggling with time to get to level 11 to fight a tree. So yeah, right now I'm level 10 but I'm really close to level 11. I'm hoping to level up after I complete the next mission I tackle.

What about you guys? What level are you currently at in the game?

Level 23 as of right now. Farming the second ordeal boss fight for EXP and I'm getting like 1500 EXP for every 11 Vigor I recharge :D

My team is up to level 8, some of the bosses in that game is hard to beat, more importantly I'm glad they finally got the servers fixed, so now I can buy some Apples with some Eshop Credit.

My team is up to level 8, some of the bosses in that game is hard to beat, more importantly I'm glad they finally got the servers fixed, so now I can buy some Apples with some Eshop Credit.
A trick is to set the roles of your teammates to roles you have weapons/armor for instead of the basic equipment. They'll do more damage to bosses and they'll be able to take more of a hit.

Also, you can connect to the Internet and find adventurers (people on your 3DS friend list) in exchange for some gem apples. If people you have added are high levels, they'll certainly pack a punch if you add them to your team.

Be warned though, adventurers can only battle X amount of times then they'll disappear.

I believe I am level 15. Though it wasn't really intentional as, I was just trying to 100% everything by getting all gold medals. Been playing so much, I bought myself the Golden Blade for my swordsmen.

I believe I am level 15. Though it wasn't really intentional as, I was just trying to 100% everything by getting all gold medals. Been playing so much, I bought myself the Golden Blade for my swordsmen.
Gold medals aren't the best you can get. If you finish really fast you can get a platinum medal. I would suggest using beam mage to do this with his freeze time ability. When your teammates play beam mage they rarely do the freeze time attack.

As for now, I'm in around Level (lucky) 13, even though as for now I'm on halfway to Level 14 as I'm grinding some Exp. points against several bosses, because I feel like Kracko is challenging enough that I have to make sure I'm much stronger before I'm ready to advance to further adventures.

Gold medals aren't the best you can get. If you finish really fast you can get a platinum medal. I would suggest using beam mage to do this with his freeze time ability. When your teammates play beam mage they rarely do the freeze time attack.
Yeah, only now have I learned of the Platinum medals. Haven't got one, but it looks satisfying.

Level 6 at the moment, trying to get a grip on the controls before wrestling with Kracko :p

I´m at level 23, that´s the good part of only having free games, all my attention goes to them Kirbys (and Shuffle and NBA) :)

I'm pretty sure I'm at level 14 now, but I think I'm gonna start over (again) and better prioritize what to use my apples for. IMO, you don't need the fragment codices unless you buy extra apples (which I would never do), because you won't be able to spend all your fragments before running out of apples anyway.

Like I said in the thread about microtransactions: if I ever feel forced to buy anything to advance in the game, I'll just stop playing...

Got to level 21 :D

So far I've been on around Level 30 after several training sessions for weeks. I'm sure it gets a bit rougher to grind for some Exp. after this point, especially because the latest levels that I won was on Whispy Woods stage, so I have to be careful to not over challenge myself beyond my limits.

Just made it to level 22, installed the game 3 days ago, and just finished the third ordeal because i made some tacticall use of the 2 exp orbs i started of with to lvl up. but right now every new enemy has too much health to defeat in time.

I'm only at Level 14. I don't really play it too often. I'm up to the (Tough) Pyribbit (that fire monster...thing). I need a massive 30 gem apples to unlock it, but I want to save them for the Golden helmet armour. I don't think I'm strong enough to beat it, anyways. I'm gonna try to level up more, and obtain better weapons and gear first.

I'm at Lv.48 :eek: I've been grinding a lot for the final boss, and pretty much had nothing else besides completing Heroic Missions (which is tied directly to grinding so yeah), since in order to unlock it you need a whopping 200 Gem Apples. I finally saved up enough between rewards and the daily 28 Gem Apples I get from my tree, though I want to reach level 50 before giving it a shot.

Im level 47, I grinded from 25 to 47 in a day ;-;

WVW69kWRyKsskmJCxe

I have yet to unlock the first mission of the 6th place
My equipment is this:

Swordman: weapon LV7 and hat LV7
Hammer Warrior: weapon LV6 and hat LV5
Healer: weapon LV4 and hat LV4
Mage: weapon LV4 and hat LV4

I always fall on swordsmen and mages when I connect, but I hate the hammer. It's hard to have a balanced team in that situation

Reactions: Marc
Im in level 50
favourite role:Beam Mage
I hate hammer and I have the platimun DX Weapon and armor for beam mage 42 platimun medals completed the game and Give me your 3ds friend code

Back