Monster Hunter XX for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/XX-Switch/

Monster Hunter XX is coming to the Nintendo Switch. I'm not that big of a Monster Hunter fan so I'm not sure if it's a new title or a port that's coming to the Nintendo Switch, but I'm really hoping it is a new game ^^

Online multiplayer (if it has it) will be epic :D

I believe it is a port of Monster Hunter X/Generations from the 3ds. Hopefully the graphics will be nicer. This is a really good thing as Monster Hunter is huge in Japan, if the switch is selling out just imagine how it would be when this game comes out. I'm hoping for a localized version as I've never played a Monster Hunter game before

As far as I know, this monster hunter game will be a port of the monster hunter game released for nintendo 3ds last year. This game will launch in August for the japanese región and there is not date confirmed for other regions. I just hope they reléase it as well.
I remember playing some monster hunter games in the past, which Monster huner 4 being my favourite so far. I skipped monster hunter x and monster hunter xx for the 3ds, so this seems to be the right time to get a switch versión.

I believe it is a port of Monster Hunter X/Generations from the 3ds. Hopefully the graphics will be nicer. This is a really good thing as Monster Hunter is huge in Japan, if the switch is selling out just imagine how it would be when this game comes out. I'm hoping for a localized version as I've never played a Monster Hunter game before

It's more than a port.
It has G-Rank, more areas and more monsters.
It adds:
Deviants for the fated four
Brought back some of the monsters from 4u (raging brachydios and chaotic gore)
Brought back Lao Shan Lung
Cross-Play with 3ds version
New monsters: Massacre Demon Diablos and Valfalk

Back