What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Alola

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Mine would be Hoenn. There's so much water with a ton of Tentacool. :confused: But I can't say that I hate anything about Hoenn. :rotfl:
I'll see if I like Alola at Christmas. :confused:;)

Reactions: Skyshaymin
after doing alola I will say there is NOT ENOUGH WATER as you cant surf between the islands and it just seems smaller than normal so my fav is still sinnoh

In terms of game play it's definitely Hoenn but in terms of the tv show and scenery it definitely has to be Kalos.

Although most of the characters and story that are my favorite come from Unova, my favorite region is actually Kalos.
Kalos is such a pretty region of course being based on France it's no wonder it's so beutiful.
The Pokémon are great to my favorite x and y Pokémon being vivillon, ocean form vivillon is the best.
IMG_0194.PNG

Mine is not on your list. It is Alola because of it's difference from the other regions. Instead of gym leaders they have captains with their own small challenge before they battle you. Alola also introduced Z moves to the pokemon franchise similar to how Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire introduced mega evolution.

Mine is not on your list. It is Alola because of it's difference from the other regions. Instead of gym leaders they have captains with their own small challenge before they battle you. Alola also introduced Z moves to the pokemon franchise similar to how Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire introduced mega evolution.
Not to be that one guy/girl but
XY introduced mega evolution, not ORAS

Reactions: Alegria
Alola is easily the best region the series has seen in a long time. It improved on the story compared to past generations.
All of the new pokemon are not literal trash. Instead of getting bored going gym to gym you get Island challenges which always differ in someway some of them are harder than others but it's a nice change and when you win you get A Z-Crystal allows you to do a super powered up move.

Alola by far in every way, shape, form, and fashion (I know this wasn't an option but too bad dang it). I feel the story was easily the best by far. The pokemon designs this gen blew me out of the water. Most of all, I found the post/meta game too be very inviting as opposed to other gens. Hyper Training was a genius idea and Z-Moves provide a new complex system to every battle allowing new ways to use every pokemon differently. Overall, Alola is the best.

Add Alola in here.

P.S. I don't like it.

Definitely the Johto region. I've always loved playing Pokémon Crystal and the fact that Johto and Kanto are neighbouring regions makes it even better. The epic battle with Red happens in this area and I've been able to create lots of memories in the region. Heck, I've even played the remakes and still have that same feeling of joy whenever I decide to pick up my 3DS!

To be honest i think Hoenn is my favorite region. Not because of my Avatar/s. But because its the first Pokemon Region ive enjoyed.(This is my opinion)

I totally imagine myself living in Johto or Unova.
I love many feodal japan style places, the nature, too, so I love Johto.
I love some places of Unova, and I'm particuliary found of the village bridge, not for its music or people, but just for the architechture.
I like Kanto only for nostalgy, I'm not found of Hoenn place, more of its people. I like Sinnoh a little, and I like some places in Kalos too. And I don't really like Alola.
I think if I should rank them, it would be:

1 : Johto
2: Unova
3: Kalos
4: Sinnoh
5: Kanto
6: Hoenn
7: Alola

mine is unova

My favorite Region in Pokemon is the sihnno Region!!! I like this region because of the starters we have , the style of the players we are starting with and because of Cynthia . I like difficult game that is why for me Cynthia was very strong ,and i am still waiting for Nintendo to bring it to the 3ds as for the case in Pokemon Ruby omega ;)

sihnno?

listen, new york city is awesome, and what has that? Unova. Lillipup is awesome, and that has that? Unova. What had introduced infinite usage of a tm? Unova. Unova is great (Oh and hidden abilities too!)

My favorite region has to be Unova

My favourite region is hoenn. I love the idea of the region and I think all the pokemon are great. It has all the different types of areas you can have in a region and has lots of things to do.

Back