Which language do you learn?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Figures. It's the language of love. :p (french)
'cause I'm a native franch, I can tell ya I still need to understand why it's THE language of love. For us frenchmen, it's spanish x)
Strange, isn't it...

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I'm a sophomore and I'm currently doing my last year of Spanish (the college I plan on going to only requires 2 Foreign language credits, so I'm finishing up those). Spanish is a cool little language to learn once you get the basic 'rhythm' down.

For my recommendation, I would honestly say to start by researching what college you plan on going to (if you do plan on going to college). Most colleges require 2 credits in any Foreign Language class during High School, but there are some that don't require any (but you reap better rewards for learning it) and some require you to take a class all throughout your High School career.

So, bottom line, just be aware of how many foreign language credits the college you (might) plan on going to requires, and pick the one you think will not be as troublesome to you.

French is best; though I seem to have misplaced literally all of my notes from 2 years of classes. ;w;

It's not as difficult as you might think, once you get the hang of it. ...or maybe that's just me. >w<
French culture is weird, but it's also really cool. Their food is pretty good, too.... My teacher brought in French-like foods a lot, and they were great~

Me i am learning English and French :)

English, Spanish and at home i've started with Jaapanese gonna wait for summerbreak(tomorrow for me, we have a very long summerbreak here in Sweden) until i'm gonna really start with it.

I learned Spanish and it's kind of cool sometimes during Spanish class some Spanish speakers would tell me dirty stuff in Spanish and I would say "Siii" with a English accent and they would laugh Lol the good thing is that I was being made fun of I was making them laugh and then during half of the semester I befriended the Mexican dudes and I realized that they didn't talk in English so I kind of helped them when they were confused on how to say some words when they were trying to communicate with me idk why ,but most Spanish classes in my school had some friendly students and no rude ones I really hated the fact that one time I got stuck in a class with a lot bullies and it was chemistry during junior year in highschool most of the guys would throw paper balls to students because the teacher always left napkins in the back table.

Back