Who beat the Splatoon campaign?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
Who here beat the campaign in Splatoon? What were your opinions about it?

I beat the campaign and it's a ok story but the final boss was really fun, especially that line... "im'a remix yo face!" Hahaha... anyways the campaign was a bit short to my liking but it was fun, also do you prefer the campaign or Multiplayer? I prefer multiplayer.

The campaign was fun to play through, but it's certainly not my favorite thing about the game. It probably took me longer to find each teapot than it took to beat their levels, lol. The campaign offering alternate weapons in certain missions via amiibo kinda suffices for the campaign's length imo.

The campaign was fun to play through, but it's certainly not my favorite thing about the game. It probably took me longer to find each teapot than it did to beat their levels, lol. The campaign offering alternate weapons in certain missions via amiibo kinda suffices for the campaign's length imo.

Oh my god finding those were harder than the campaign! They were so annoying to find...

It probably took me longer to find each teapot than it took to beat their levels, lol.

This. I had a hard time finding those scattered around the areas. It was so annoying, as I'd get stuck unless I went crazy splatting ink everywhere to find them. They were well hidden in some places. xD

I found the story mode to be really easy though. I wish it was more of a challenge. The only difficult part was attempting to beat the final boss, DJ Octavio. If there was a 2nd harder playthrough that would've been better.

I still prefer multiplayer because there's always something to do, i.e level up and rank up. xD

I beat the campaign before I even went online. My Wi-Fi was horrible so it wouldn't allow me to even join a match so the only other thing I could do was do campaign. It's great for starters trying to practice at their skills for playing against online people. I also learned that you could get weapons in solo player so I wanted to get all the weapons I could forward going online. The final boss got me pretty mad just because of how hard it is. Then again it probably was my favorite because I like finally getting to be the hardest boss and it was a good challenge.

The campaign was pretty good. I was pretty rusty finding the levels and I was confused in the beginning ,but when I figured things out everything was cool. I especially love the finally boss.

Honestly, I haven´t actually touched the splatoon campaign, I thought it was worthless (don´t know really why) but now that you say it is some fun to play, I will probably play it, just for the sake of knowing what it is about! Man yeah, when I think about splatoon I think about those quick and crazy matches that are kind of imposible to resist once you stepped into it.

Back