• No way!

• Absolutely!

• Mixed Thoughts...

Results are only viewable after voting.
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I am not going to most likely buy one anytime soon, but you never know when other peoples opinions can make a massive difference!

So feel free to cast a vote and comment what you think, and as always... have a great day :)

Have you seen Tekken 7 in VR? It's very nauseating. Not that I've ever played with it...

waiting for pros ... It sounds sexy as I've only tried VR videos, i wonder how a VR game should be...

We have one, my husband wanted it. It is fun. Was great to fly an X wing on battlefront. And the Spiderman homecoming trailer is awesome.
Only problem is I am not good at flying games and got really bad motion sickness. You really do have to take lots of breaks from it.
I don't like the price... (Seems a lot and I'm worried that it will get broken. Although we have had it for 6 months ish now and it is fine.)
£350 for just the headset. Although cheaper than other headsets. The camera which is needed for it to work is not included, so closer to 400, it comes with a couple of demo games. Husband now has Farpoint, which came with a gun, and the move controllers which are really good for Star Trek bridge crew. It is good for parties etc. Games in the playroom ( giant sea monster on headset chasing little robots on the controllers. Cat chasing mice. Ghost hunting.
Deep sea diving on the VR worlds game is really good too. So as for is it worth it? My husband would say yes.

You should buy VR it's cool I was using it last time I went to my friends house and he was telling me how to use it because I was confused ,but it's kind of expensive my friend said that he had the save up 3 checks for it I was like "Wow" I kind of thing Nintendo should realize a VR for the Nintendo Switch wel something related anytime soon because I really want to buy one for the Nintendo Switch I'm going to get.

Back