Hyrule Warriors How's the 3DS Hyrule warriors fairing with you guys?

• Thread starter Ace
  • Start date
Ace

Ace

Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite.
Towns Folk
I've been thinking of stopping at a... Red box? (some random and cheep rental service.) to rent Hyrule Warriors for 3DS because I don't know how my 3DS will take it. (That old vs new 3DS gameplay video makes me worried.) But I'd like to know: For those of you that have purchased Hyrule Warriors for 3DS and are playing it, how well does it play on your 3DS?

I actually really like it on my 3ds. It's pretty much the same as the Wii U one, just smaller screen and different controls. Other than that, I love it!:)

I actually really like it on my 3ds. It's pretty much the same as the Wii U one, just smaller screen and different controls. Other than that, I love it!:)

Just out of curiosity, are you playing by the N3DS? or the old 3DS?

Its actually a pretty great game if you have a new 3ds xl. The frame rate is solid and the pop in is reduced on the new 3ds xl version. The original version is playable but not recommended unless you just want to play this game.

Cool! Might pick this up soon and get me one of those hylian scarfs X3

If you have an old 3DS, DO NOT BUY OR RENT THIS GAME! That is, unless you are willing to go through framerate drops as low as 10fps, loading times that make Brawl look quick, and draw distance where enemies appear right in front of you with no warning. It works fine on the New 3DS.

Back