Last device used

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Used a Samsung Galaxy S6 to look for Washing machines on Curry's (Electronics) site. My old one broke down. ;-;

My work computer and HP laptop. HP Laptop to post here and work computer to work. :)

More like a Gadget, but a HP headset for voice chatting in Discord (general and whilst playing Splatoon). Communication is important whilst gaming.

Samsung laptop. I wanted a change in the laptops I bring to work.

my 3ds, because alola dex isnt complete yet

Reactions: PersonSP
My most recently used device is my laptop, which I am actually sing to write this post. In fact, I have used my laptop to write almost every single one of the posts I have made on this site, with the exception of my first fifty or so, for which I used my old iPad 2 from 2011. Good times.

Mine would be my iPad, which is probably my most used device (maybe Switch, not sure) ever. It’s also what I’m using to write this post, sooo... :p

I'm using my laptop and phone both at the same time rn! Dual wielding!

Reactions: Samster
My 2DS (still shiny hunting for Poipole!) and computer which I'm using to write this...

My Amazon Kindle Fire, which I 'm using to write this, and I've been using it for just about 4 months now.
My New 2DS XL, for completing an order at Jam's Bell Shop on AC:NL.

My switch lite to play acnh

My computer, watching YouTube and posting this

My ChRoMeBoOk

A Red Nokia 800 Look-a-like 2010 era cell phone to send an email to the past so that I could warn myself that if I was earlier to eat my lunch at the cafeteria today that I could have avoided the egg salad sandwich with olive bits. :bag:
1600464399565.png

Reactions: Jisenku
could be your laptop, tablet, smartphone, that sort of thing. What did you use it for?

Used my smartphone for a mobile 'net connection. It can act as a wireless hotspot. ;D
My laptop. Tiring myself out lol. I really hoped college would be better when staying home. Guess not.

My laptop. Tiring myself out lol. I really hoped college would be better when staying home. Guess not.
oof, bet its kinda chaos with all the zoom meetings...

my laptop, im doing school.

Back