Squid Sisters Break Up = All Your Fault >:(

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
We all know that after the final splatfest 1 winner had to be decided. Because of that winner, it is said the Squid Sisters have broken apart, growing bitter towards each other. And it's all your fault. Whether you were team Marie and just ruined their family's bond, or you were team Callie and you for the love of God could not win because you just didn't want her to win, either way, it's all your fault.

And now look what has happened, replaced by Marina and Pearl, and now no one cares about Callie and Marie, it's all about Marina now(And to a largely lesser extent Pearl). So don't any of you feel ashamed for what you have caused by allowing this to happen?

This Forum is here for you to take responsibility for your actions for having caused perhaps World War 3, at the very least. So let's hear those apologies.

Reactions: Chronal
I'm not sorry. My gal Marie finally has a break from the pop star life, and according to Splatfest rules, Marie is legally better. Best she's still getting compensation for her hits.

As sad as Callie being missing is, it's no hole that money can't fill, and as the legally best popstar, I bet it's nothing Marie can't soon fill.

Reactions: Samuel_1802 and VirtulJordan
I think Splatoon in general is pretty stupid. Never understood the concept, or why such a child-ish looking game was so widely hyped, highly-priced, and well-received.

I hated it.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
I think Splatoon in general is pretty stupid. Never understood the concept, or why such a child-ish looking game was so widely hyped, highly-priced, and well-received.

I hated it.
Because it's fun. It's a colorful shooter that has much deeper gameplay than most modern shooters. And also you don't understand why a Childish looking game got so popular? Yet Kirby and Yoshi games are so beloved by many. Just because a game looks childish does not mean its going to be bad, and just because a game is mature does not make it automatically amazing. Its like they say, don't judge a book by its cover. And Splatoon goes far deeper than what it shows on the cover.

Reactions: Chronal

I hated it.

When it was first announced, I wasn't a fan either. But eventually I got my hands on it and my mind was quickly changed. The gameplay is unique and polished, and while the world may be bright and colorful, and the elements work together to build a colorful, fun world.
It's well recieved because it's well made. Style doesn't matter as much as gameplay in this scenario.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Back