Favorite jojo bizarre adventure act

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well if you watch Jojo bizarre adventure or even know about it, Then you should know that they're acts that separate the part like act 1 phantom blood and act 2 battle tendency and so on and so forth and we must have a personal favorite. My favorite is battle tendency because joseph is best Jojo and the story and battles are personally my favorite. So which Jojo bizarre adventure act is your favorite???

I know that what i will say most likely will be a little mainstream, but i chose act 3 Stardust Crusaders, joseph really is the best jojo, but my favorite battles is from act 3, that have a good participation from Joseph, Implementation of Stands and still the return of Dio.

My favourite jojo bizarre adventure act is the Diamond is Unbreakable.
Part 4 is my favourite part. When I was reading I felt like I could go on and on and on without getting tired or bored; and I read through it in a few days because that's what I did. I just sat down and read Part 4 for most of my days and it didn't feel like a day wasted one bit.

I loved it all, so I can't say that I enjoyed the Kira stuff "more" because it was all so fantastic (Superfly bored me a bit though). My favourite chapter to this day is still "Let's go eat Italian food!". Can say I probably loved it as much. Kira is my favourite villain to read by far.

121edbda9479f215cfe30e1b771ba1d6a6e50c23_hq.jpg

In terms of hammon, part 2
In terms of stands, part 6

regardless, speedwagon is best jojo

I would have to say Part 5, because Italian JoJo.

part 4 for sure
the cast and stands were just fantastic
Kira was such a great villian

Who can say no to tequila joseph?!

Back