Romero is now of the Dead

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
For you laymen, George A. Romero basically invented the zombie movie - Night of the Living Dead - and is thus one of the most influential filmmakers of all time.

They weren't just dumb horror movies, but clever commentaries on the human condition.

He dies a couple of days ago - will he become a zombie? - so celebrate his life and declare your love for zombie movies here.

Thank you Romero for all the zombie movies, both the ones you made and the ones you influenced.

What's your favourite zombie movie?

For you laymen, George A. Romero basically invented the zombie movie - Night of the Living Dead - and is thus one of the most influential filmmakers of all time.

They weren't just dumb horror movies, but clever commentaries on the human condition.

He dies a couple of days ago - will he become a zombie? - so celebrate his life and declare your love for zombie movies here.

Thank you Romero for all the zombie movies, both the ones you made and the ones you influenced.

What's your favourite zombie movie?
Haha that's a trick question Spinnerweb of course he will come back as a zombie.Everybody knows that if you make amazing Zombie movies when you die you'll be a Zombie.Hmmm Zombie eh? Well I kinda like Zombie Land but that's a Horror/Comedy.

Hands down, Shaun of the Dead. Best British comedy horror out there in my opinion.

RIP Romero though, of course he'll become a zombie! He was a very influential filmmaker though, no one can deny that.

Reactions: 18
Hands down, Shaun of the Dead. Best British comedyhorror THING out there in my opinion.

RIP Romero though, of course he'll become a zombie! He was a very influential filmmaker though, no one can deny that.
Fixed for you

Reactions: 28142
Not a movie, but The Walking Dead is a pretty good show about survival. (From flesh eating walkers, to other people trying to survive, danger seems present in a lot of what happens here.)

Reactions: 18
Lol he will come back to celebrate his creation of the movie I remember I used to be scared of the 1991 movie that came out because of the 18 and up content it was really scary although my crazy (they're not crazy they are just dumb) aunts used to put me the movie everyday because they liked to tease me and my cousins because they used to like horro movies since it wasn't like a trend in highschool everyone was into horror movies like Chucky,Friday the 13th and Halloween and Hellraiser and what is creepy is that creator of the Night of the living dead died after a few days that's weird and disturbing :nailbiting::eek::confused:.

Back