Which Class could you spend all day in?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
English for me <3 how do I loved to brag to the mindless masses in my classroom

Free project hours at Art class! Unlimited resources and no one telling you to do other stuff. I did quit Art class though, mainly because I loathe Art History class. So much boredom in just one hour. Besides, I have collected a massive amount of art supplies at home. I only need more oil paint and some more high quality paper/canvas and I'm all set.

Definately My Criminal Justice class, it is perfect. My instructors are excellent and actually teach us things that are neccesary for our future instead if wasting our time with stuff we don't need. They also have the best stories to tell us from their careers. One instructor was a conservation officer while the other was in ATF. Not only are the instructors great but the lessons and activities are 99 percent of the time exciting. We usually go outside and watch cool demonstrations, for example, yesterday conservation police officers came in with their dogs and demonstrated what they do. The forensics is my favorite paet though, we have three hog heads outside the school. One is simpily laying on the ground, one was put into a plastic container that isn't air tight, and the last was buried into the ground. They all looked so gross but cool when we checked on them.

If i where to spend a whole day in any of my classes, it would have to be my gateway to technology class, because half of the time we dont even do any work in there, and when we do actually get assigned work, the assignment isnt longer than 10 minutes. And everyone is usually on unblocked games all class period anyway so why not be in there? :p

We all had our favorite class that just seemed to go by too fast or you dreaded leaving.

For me it was Astronomy, I would have picked Game Design but I had that at the end of the day and I would rather be at home :p playing Pokémon or watching anime.

In Astronomy we learned about stars and space, but I liked it because my teacher would take us outside everyday to study the sky and the sun. We got to watch live NASA feed and we even got to hear how the sun sounds (it sounds terrifying (but in a cool way) like it belongs in Metroid).

And my teacher was the best, a sweet little old lady that gave everyone nicknames (I got L, she just went based off the alphabet and I happen to be number twelve though she didn't know how happy that made me because of Death Note).

But that's the class I could spend all day in.
None because schools for dumb people

Hmmm I'm not sure.I guess I would choose Science Class since you learn cool stuff on how science stuff works.The bonus is getting to do experiments like seeing what Dry Ice does to a watermelon.No we never tried dry ice with a watermelon but we just watched a video to make it safer.But in the end the dry ice was cool and fun so I could be in Science Class all day.

I could spend all day in my school's robotics programming class. I don't know if it should technically count, but we spend a lot of time studying so I'm giving it the pass. It helps that it's completely student taught, and the student who teaches it is also my best friend. He's a really chill dude and has been studying the various programming languages we use for years. This combines with our already close friendship from other classes makes the whole experience even better.

Picking an actual class, I would say International Relations. I love learning our country's policies in the world.

Well then.

I disagree with you. Very strongly. School does not make you smarter, in general, but it does help you develop some sense of social values, as well as helping you get some base knowledge of the world. Ignoring that opportunity is for dumb people. Now study up.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64

I resent that. I graduated from a school. And my certificate sure as hell doesn't say "Thanks for being dumb~!" on it.

Well being that I just got CPR/First Aid certified several days ago... not sure if that counts as a class. But I gotta say, medicine is great to go into and is a lot of fun. Considering the fact that I'm gonna be a 68w, I'm doing my best to get in as much medical knowledge as possible before I enlist. :p

Sociology.
Always interesting to talk about society, and we always end up goin off topic and start discussing international affairs...

None.. I haven't really had any classes that I've been super interested in. I get tired easily too, which probably helps. :p

Web Page Design class. The class is something I actually enjoy.

Back