Improvements you would make to the Nintendo Switch Online app

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Nintendo Switch Online app is now available and people have already started to use it. It will be free this year and you'll have to pay a fee to continue using it next year.

I'm not sure if any major changes will happen to it when it gets a price tag.

From what I've heard, it isn't that great :panda:

What are some improvements you would like to see made to it?

I don't own Splatoon 2 so I don't use the chat currently, but I know that a lot of people say that one of it's biggest problems is that when you use the voice chat, you can't use anything else on the phone, and the screen has to be on, and that drains the battery fast. Actually, I think that it would be better if the voice chat will be on the switch, but still have the app, just without the voice chat. SplatNet 2 does look useful, and they will probably release more features to fit more games.

Reactions: Eric Cartman and Marc
Many critics have said that splatoon 2 voice chat is horrible because of the way voice chat is setup and that you get disconnected with the people you're talking to when you exit the app for a second or if your phone turns off by itself. I think should make improvement to the Nintendo's switches hardware instead of the app because I feel that the voice chat should have been just connecting a headset to the Nintendo switches pro controller or tablet via headphone jack instead of this complicated and unreliable setup.

Back