Virtual Console Most wanted 3DS/Wii U virtual console

• Thread starter SilverSaphire
  • Start date
Pokemon Gold (Silver, and Crystal) For 3DS. Nintendo would save us all from paying lots of money for the original game or the remakes! They also could add a poke transporter option to transfer from gen 1 to gen 2 and gen 2 to sun/moon. Although the game corner might be a problem...

Reactions: Duffy
I want the Sonic Genesis games on the Wii U or 3DS. I miss playing the classics. Either that, or I'll take the Sonic Advance trilogy. Not sure how the Tiny Chao Garden would work, though...

pokemon red
pokemon yellow
pokemon green

One of the games that I want the most for the Wii U Virtual Console (out of all the systems that are avaliable at the moment) is the original Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64, because I want to actually play the game on a console instead of using an emulator like Project 64 and I also want to show the original to my friends and play together like it's 1999.

I want both Rhythm Tengoku and Rhythm heaven to be on the Wii U eshop because the rhythm heaven franchise seems really underated at Nintendo.

If I could choose any one game to come to the WiiU's virtual console, it would be Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, hands down. This was the game that really took the Paper Mario franchise and made it legendary, with a great story, charming characters, and music that was really top-notch, especially for the time.

Pokemon Gold (Silver, and Crystal) For 3DS. Nintendo would save us all from paying lots of money for the original game or the remakes! They also could add a poke transporter option to transfer from gen 1 to gen 2 and gen 2 to sun/moon. Although the game corner might be a problem...
Ayyy it happened

Mmmm Zelda phantoms hourglass to the 3Ds virtual console
Also Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories it's sad I no longer have a way to play my Kh chain of memories gba cart rage without having to get. A PS4/3

I was hoping that Super Smash Bros Brawl could come out for Wii VC because it was really fun it was the very first Super Smash bros game in the Series that was rated "T" for teenagers and it had characters like Snake and Pokemon Trainer and Ice Climbers that didn't make it to the Super Smash bros in the 3DS nor Wii U it would of been cool if they did ,but looks like Charizard made it only and Squirtle and Ivysaur didn't get included same for the Pokémon Trainer who didn't do much because the pokemons were the ones that fought not him also maps also didn't make it to the 3DS/Wii U version which sucks I was also waiting if Pokemon Revolution was going to be available in the Wii VC ,but I guess it didn't neither ,but was was a cool game too just like Pokémon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness ,but it didn't have a story or adventure in it.

Alpha Sapphire was a great remake, but what gives me an actual feel of my childhood, were the first two Pokémon games I ever had Sapphire and Emerald. These would be great with the New 3DS controls and I am pretty sure a VC edition will be coming out soon because they have already brought generation 1 and 2, so it is a possibility that a VC S/R/E is going to come out pretty soon.

I think that Sonic Adventure 2 Battle from the Gamecube would be an awesome! For one, the Chao Garden could be much more interactive, and two, it's my favorite game of all time!

I really want to play star fox 2 legally. Star fox is great, and star fox 64 was also great, so wouldn’t the game in between those games and the game that inspired alot of the things in 64 be pretty great too? The snes classic edition is extremely hard to come by, so having it on any of my systems would be nice.

Reactions: Duffy
I really want to play star fox 2 legally. Star fox is great, and star fox 64 was also great, so wouldn’t the game in between those games and the game that inspired alot of the things in 64 be pretty great too? The snes classic edition is extremely hard to come by, so having it on any of my systems would be nice.
Snes classics are slowly getting restocks, at least in my area... Seems to be a regional thing. Like some areas have tons of Snes classics, but some people have those horror stories where their entire town got like 5 and each retailer only got like 1 so almost no one got any.

In terms of virtual console games I want, Mother 3/Eathbound 2 on 3ds, Earthbound Beginnings on 3ds, Super Mario rpg on 3ds, basically a lot more 3ds virtual console games! Also Dragon Warrior one, two, and three fro the NES. Also known as Dragon Quest one, two, and three. And well we are at it bring dragon quest X to Aerica on any platform! But mostly on 3ds. And not just as a download. I want it as a cartridge. And also bring Dragon Quest XI to to 3ds in North America!

I know they might not be able to do it for some reason but really I wanted to see a lot of the game cube games come to them. It has a lot of good games on it and I'm sure a lot of others would want to see that too. Also stuff from the game boy advance would be nice too but I don't see them doing that for any of the systems cause they don't seem to listen to the huge demand for it from the people that play all these games. Most of it is them just saying excuses as to why they can't or won't do it.

Back