AC:NH Animal Crossing for Switch?

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date

Would you want Animal Crossing for Switch?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Eww no

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Why should I care?

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
We all want it. :p We didn't get a full Animal Crossing for Wii u, we just got that Amiibo Festival port thingy. Apparently it's been confirmed to be on mobile in late 2017 - early 2018!
There's a lot of new opportunities if they put this game on the Switch. I think it's likely since they
made a mistake not putting on the Wii u. I would personally really want it on switch.

There's been rumours going around, I saw a paper, but what do you guys think fake or real?

Also what would you think of Animal Crossing for Switch and what would you want them to add?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    724.9 KB · Views: 22
There's been rumours going around, I saw a paper, but what do you guys think fake or real?
E3 already passed and no Animal Crossing Switch reveal ;-;

If Animal Crossing comes to the Nintendo Switch, I want a fully blown New Leaf style Animal Crossing game. If it's anything like Amiibo Festival, I wouldn't give it the time of day.

If it also doesn't have online multiplayer, I doubt I'd pick it up.

Reactions: Mizunil
I think we'll get it for sure next year. Nintendo has repeatedly said they'll try to release the Animal Crossing mobile game this fiscal year, and it'd be a nice way to get people into Animal Crossing before releasing a new main title. New Leaf is also very old at this point, 4 years in the west and almost 5 for Japan. Another (not too significant) thing is that next year is Dobutsu no Mori e+'s (the enhanced Japanese version of the GC game) 15th anniversary.

Pls no.

I'm sure they will make one at some point but it might just turn out to be a port of new leaf . I know people had their hopes up last time they said they were makes an animal crossing game and got the amiibo festival game. So I wouldn't get my hope up for one any time soon . I would be nice to see a new one and see what new ideas they could do with it . Here is hoping that if and when they do it's not another spin off game.

There was likely no main Animal crossing game on the Wii u as it was a poor selling console. Seeing that the Switch has become very successful, I doubt there won't be an AC game.

I hope they fix things that weren't fixed in earlier games, such as placing neighbour houses (so they don't ruin your town). They should also make use of the Joy-cons and the handheld and home features

Can't say I'm bothered. I have had the Wii version for years and not played until recently, after getting new leaf. It is definitely a game type more suited to the handheld console than a TV based one, and ( I know the switch does both) I do think it will be incredibly popular, but if they do, but would you want to have to subscribe to the online service to visit other towns? Not sure I would like that so much. A good way to ensure that lots of people subscribe. Every year, guaranteed. There will probably be a part that you can't do without online or a second console and game, like in wild world.

I really, really, hope a proper Animal Crossing game comes out for the Switch. I don't currently own a Switch, and at the moment there are no must have games out for me, personally. I'm intrigued by Zelda and Super Mario Odyssey but neither games are ones I feel like I need to have right now. Animal Crossing is likely the game that will make me buy a Switch, especially if it comes with a limited edition console!

If/When they come out with Animal Crossing for the Switch, I'd like to see a larger game world than New Leaf. Don't get me wrong, the map in NL had a great size for the 3DS, but I'd like to see a larger world to take advantage of the resources of the Switch. Also, I'd like to see them add a great deal of online features for the game. I think Animal Crossing would work so much better if there was a greater sense of community with the other players.

I want another animal crossing, but at this point, I've kind of lost faith in the newer games, especially considering the past few installments.

I want another animal crossing, but at this point, I've kind of lost faith in the newer games, especially considering the past few installments.
Wait can you explain why? I Haven't played new leaf, and wanna know why u dislike it

I've never really played any of the AC games, so I'm afraid I'm a little indifferent to the news. :/

The problem with Animal Crossing for me is that like you have to go on there consistently and I really don't have a lot of time on my hands during the school week to play Animal Crossing even for a few minutes. I do enjoy the game, which is why I usually only play it during the summer (that's kinda weird I guess but that's the only time I can really consistently play).

Anyway, about a Switch version of that game. Of course it should be on there! That's the next step pretty much for every Nintendo game now. I really hope it isn't so much like New Leaf because although New Leaf was fun it wasn't as great as City Folk on the Wii.

Oh, I definitely want AC on the Switch. I've been really wanting a console AC title since City Folk. I always prefer playing AC at home on my TV. AC on the GameCube was my first AC game and still is my favorite, so having a new home console AC game I can play, would be awesome. :)

We all want it. :p We didn't get a full Animal Crossing for Wii u, we just got that Amiibo Festival port thingy. Apparently it's been confirmed to be on mobile in late 2017 - early 2018!
There's a lot of new opportunities if they put this game on the Switch. I think it's likely since they
made a mistake not putting on the Wii u. I would personally really want it on switch.

Also what would you think of Animal Crossing for Switch and what would you want them to add?
Lol the source is from boys life, the most unreliable rumor source. It was probably just a bad writer trying to hype up e3 by talking about stuff that could happen maybe. I do really want it on switch though. Animal crossing deserves hd. It would make it more relaxing, and get rid of that feeling I occasionally get that they didn’t put much work into the art for the game.

Oof, guess what, tho? It’s been confirmed that Animal Crossing is coming to the Switch in 1019! (Look at me, bumping all these old thread with the news we already know, lol :p)

Oof, guess what, tho? It’s been confirmed that Animal Crossing is coming to the Switch in 1019! (Look at me, bumping all these old thread with the news we already know, lol :p)
Its still wrong

:eyes2:

Back