Splatoon 2 What is SplatNet 2?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Saw that @Amit0603 mentioned SplatNet 2 in one of my others threads and I'm wondering what it is. I know it's something related to the Nintendo Switch Online app and of course, Splatoon 2, but what is the purpose behind it?

Thanks!

It shows stuff like how much ink you've turfed, how many kills you have gotten, starts for various weapons, etc.. It mostly shows you your splatoon 2 stats if you are interested in finding out. It also lets you see the upcoming stages I guess. Also you can buy clothing there if you want.

Reactions: Marc
Saw that @Amit0603 mentioned SplatNet 2 in one of my others threads and I'm wondering what it is. I know it's something related to the Nintendo Switch Online app and of course, Splatoon 2, but what is the purpose behind it?

Thanks!
SplatNet 2 is a game service for Splatoon 2 in the Nintendo Switch Online app. It lets you show your stats, see the current map (I don't own Splatoon 2, but I think that every few hours there's a different map, and with the app you can plan the map or something like that, and also to check when's Salmon Run), buy gear and voice chat from your phone. It's currently the only game service in the app but they may add more. It's now for free, but when the Switch Online trial will finish in 2018, you will have to pay 20 dollars a year for using your Nintendo Account online (to play online), and also to be able to use that app. You'll get for that NES/ SNES games for each month (and I think only for that month).
Edit: Sorry, @Arshan posted while I wrote this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
Back