Favorite Kirby game?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
My vote goes to Kirby64 because of the originality such as mixing 2 abilities.

My favorite game would have to be Kirby Air Ride. That game was so much fun.

I liked Kirby and the amazing mirror. That was a great game, very enjoyable. <3

Reactions: 423
I like Kirby's Epic Yarn. However, I am not very far in the game.

Kirby Super Star for the SNES. I liked the variety of games in it and really enjoyed the Milky Way Wishes game.

I also enjoyed Kirby 64.

Kirby Air Ride.

Ramming people over with the Hydra was always very satisfying.

I haven't played Kirby in forever! I totally forgot about this game. I played the very first game (I forget what it's called now) and it was very fun sucking in characters with Kirby and blowing them out which killed them. I'm going to have to play this game again! Maybe I can buy it somewhere.

My favorite Kirby game would be the Kirby : Super Star Ultra game for the Nintendo DS . It was a really fun game with plenty of different content that I liked , also being challenging with the True Arena . It was a really unique game , but I also liked Kirby : Squeak Squad :p

My favorite Kirby game has to be Super Star Ultra for the DS, it was the first game in the franchise that got me into Kirby, and made me love the cute little pink... thing, it had so many of the games that were each very fun to play and trying to beat my high scores made me think of the game as some sort of Mario Party

I live so many Kirby games it's actually hard to choose but I'll give it a try
Kirby Air Ride:
I've never played it but I've only heard good from it so it must be awesome
Kirby 64
I HAVE played that game but I don't think it's all that good, it HAS the best powers in any Kirby game tho so it gets a place here
Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
The remake was so beautiful and it added some little things to the original game which I loved (for example, Marx Soul) it's certainly one of my faves

Either The Amazing Mirror or Super Star Ultra. I love Amazing Mirror for the exploration and Metroidvania-like gameplay, while I love Super Star Ultra for its varied sub-games, different stories and my favourite gameplay in any Kirby game to date.

My favourite game is kirby,s return to dreamland
You all must have been seen all other funthings in the other past games, well,this has all of favourite games into one.this game is amazing, I love it.

I absolutely loved Kirby and the Amazing Mirror! It was the second game I bought for my Gameboy Advance SP when I was a lil' whippersnapper. I loved the aspect where you could explore the worlds alongside other kirbies, better yet call them at any time to aid you in your adventure to find all of the missing pieces to the amazing mirror.

I haven't played Kirby very often, but Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland takes the cake. It is a remake of a good Kirby game while adding new features and updating the graphics, basic remake stuff. I think that it made bosses even more fun to fight and my favorite mode, Arena, is great.

Hands down, my favorite Kirby game would have to be Kirby Super Star Ultra on the DS. It did so much more than just remake the game, adding new 3D animated cutscenes, four new sub-games, and an entire new arc to the story concerning the fate of Marx and the creation of Soul Marx.

I am not what you could call a die hard kirby fan but I do like its stuff and I think kirby has got pretty good games. I am not aware of much background so I will skip the part in which you say well that´s a remake and so on. I played kirby return to dreamland for the nintendo wii and I have to say it Ihad tons of funny moments (specially if you play with a friend). Right now I am playing triple deluxe and that game is amazing!! I love it.

super star (SNES) is a classic

I say my favorite was Super star ultra. (I thought it was pretty cool you could play as Meta Knight in his own segment.) And yes the arenas are as or more so difficult than in super star.

I say my favorite was Super star ultra. (I thought it was pretty cool you could play as Meta Knight in his own segment.) And yes the arenas are as or more so difficult than in super star.
oh yea I forgot about that one. yea that was a great game me and my buds would play it deep into the night.

One of my favorite Kirby game was from the Gameboy Advance game and I don't actually remember the name of the game ,but I remember it was for the GB advance and I remember it was really cool and the first Kirby game I played hopefully it was one of your too.

Back