What feature do you want to return the most in Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon?

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Every Pokemon game has added and removed some awesome features that really help make each Pokemon game unique. Some features were really awesome and some of us wish to have them included in more Pokemon games. So with the upcoming release of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, which feature do you want to return the most? Why?

Personally I want battle frontier to come back from Pokemon Emerald (and gen 4)! It was so much fun and really added a lot of extra stuff to the post game. It felt way better than the current battle tree/maison as it had a lot more options.

I don't think we're getting a Battle Frontier in Ultra Sun/Moon .-.

I want the return of the Player Search System from X/Y. It could work with the Festival Plaza but it should display who is online in-game like how they did things in Pokemon X/Y.

Reactions: Theresia
Yep, regarding online activity XY were more immadiate and faster and even I, despite not being really into online games, spent some time online.

Yeah, it's not likely to return but the PSS is something I really miss. Being online while in game is one of those things you don't realize you have until it's gone. :'( I also hope they bring back Safari Zones, those were really fun, if sometimes frustrating, haha. DexNav was another great idea GF had that should have stuck around longer, but with SOSing we're not likely to get it back.

Reactions: Arshan
:'( I also hope they bring back Safari Zones, those were really fun, if sometimes frustrating, haha.
I didn't even realize safari zone was gone in sun and moon... I played WAYYY too much alpha sapphire, surprised I didn't think about it (600+ hours, true pokefan <- ).

I wanted them to at least include National Dex for size. While catching Pokémon and registering them in Alola Dex is nice, it would be nice if I can see the other regional 'mons directly in the game, especially if I transfer them through PokéTransport. It seems quite pointless to transfer them to the game if I can't see the Dex descriptions in-game.

The PSS was the best online thing ever created and I used to communicate with my friends with it ,but as soon as other games started coming out it started dying slowly and less used hopefully they can bring it back I really want to communicate with people instead of just see them show off their shiniest when they Link Trade with you which really annoys me :thumbsdown: since I don't have Pokebank.

Back