Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
  • #1,841
that's unfair: I said "books I don't have yet", not "books I doesn't have yet"... :/
lol srry
I wish I had a better internet connexion é_è
Granted, but now everyone has a bad British accent and it's annoying.

I wish that I have good grammar.

• #1,842
Granted, but now everyone has a bad British accent and it's annoying.
wow, you mean, all my french speaking friends have a bad british accent? HOW EPIC!!! I LIKE IT!

I wish that I have good grammar.
Granted, but you forgot a LOT of your vocabulary, so you're saying and writing all the time "the... y'know, thingie" for the things you don't remember the names. And yes, you don't even remember the word "socks"

I wish I had an expanded suitcase like Newt Scamander has in Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them (or, if you prefer, a Haven Bag like in Wakfu) in which I don't have monsters or such things. I just have the perfect housing to live in, with wifi and electricity (magically given so I never have to pay them). And if you want I'll invite you to stay one week or two ;-)

• #1,843
wow, you mean, all my french speaking friends have a bad british accent? HOW EPIC!!! I LIKE IT!

Granted, but you forgot a LOT of your vocabulary, so you're saying and writing all the time "the... y'know, thingie" for the things you don't remember the names. And yes, you don't even remember the word "socks"

I wish I had an expanded suitcase like Newt Scamander has in Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them (or, if you prefer, a Haven Bag like in Wakfu) in which I don't have monsters or such things. I just have the perfect housing to live in, with wifi and electricity (magically given so I never have to pay them). And if you want I'll invite you to stay one week or two ;-)
(rip loopholes [not really])
Granted, but your electricity goes out because the source ran out of MP :p

I wish for people to actually use their brains for once.

• #1,844
(rip loopholes [not really])
Granted, but your electricity goes out because the source ran out of MP :p

I wish for people to actually use their brains for once.
(if my "magically expanded bag" runs out of MP, does it mean the content of the bag, including me, are destroyed or stuck forever in a void dimension?)

Soooo... granted. and you know what they do with their brains (I don't include myself)? they do a Spongebob episode. For real... (what a way to spoil a brainwork...)

Sooo I re-wish I had an expanded suitcase like Newt Scamander has in Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them (or, if you prefer, a Haven Bag like in Wakfu) in which I don't have monsters or such things. I just have the perfect housing to live in, with wifi and electricity (magically given so I never have to pay them, can never bug or run out), a garden with fruit trees (old enough to produce good fruits) and a vegetable garden that are magically productive (so I can sell products and make money to buy other food), and I invite you to live in and stay as long as you wish. What do you say?

Last edited:
  • #1,845
u got Stuffwell, who yells "BACK TO ADVENTURE" everytime it is closed, the fruits and veggies are eaten by a yoshi horde, the house burns, and I keep the Haven bag

i wish for Serena to go to Alola and reunite with Ash
#amourshipping must live on

• #1,846
u got Stuffwell, who yells "BACK TO ADVENTURE" everytime it is closed, the fruits and veggies are eaten by a yoshi horde, the house burns, and I keep the Haven bag

i wish for Serena to go to Alola and reunite with Ash
#amourshipping must live on
But Serena was to late to find Ash because he goes to another region

I wish I was Naruto Uzumaki

• #1,847
But you can only speak Japanese

I have located Ash on Akala Island(still in Alola)
Please reunite Serena and Ash

• #1,848
But you can only speak Japanese

I have located Ash on Akala Island(still in Alola)
Please reunite Serena and Ash
But the Ash you seek was an impersonator and I was ok speaking Japanese

But since my wish was ok I wish you did find Ash :D

• #1,849
I get caught by Team Rocket, and u have to help me search for her

i want a mountain dew (cant corrupt a want lol)
and i wish for a New Nintendo 3DS XL

• #1,850
There's a crazy Pokemon and then team rocket some how get launched in the sky but your New Nintendo 3DS XL is rare (Corrupting wishes can be good)

I wish that @Marc got a trillion dollars

• #1,851
giphy.gif

IT'S REALLY MEAN! AND TO THINK I INVITED YOU FOR A COOL, SUSTAINABLE LIFE...
I wish that @Marc got a trillion dollars
granted but now, YOU hava a debt of a trillion dollars.

I wish @MarioLuigi13579 had to eat all the fruits and vegetables I would have made grow in my haven bag in the same day!

• #1,852
u know that yoshi horde...
they eat THOSE berries too (btw nice haven bag)

These yoshis are full, so i wish they werent

• #1,853
Granted, but now they try to eat you.
I wish I was the main character of an anime.

• #1,854
Granted, but you're now ash ketchum and eternally ten years old. ( not sure if thats great or not)
I wish i had a copy of splatoon 2 :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Alegria
  • #1,855
Granted, but your now ash ketchum and eternally ten years old. ( not sure if thats great of not)
I wish i had a copy of splatoon 2 :(
Granted, you get a badly made Splatoon 2 clone.

I wish that I was actually good at blue sphere stages.

• #1,856
Granted, but now that's the only thing you're good at.

I wish I knew better words to describe gruesome deaths.

• #1,857
I wish I knew better words to describe gruesome deaths.
Wish granted, but every time you describe one happens to someone you know

I wish for nintendo to release more dlc for botw

Reactions: Alegria
  • #1,858
Wish granted, but every time you describe one happens to someone you know

I wish for nintendo to release more dlc for botw
Yeah but the DLC costs 1000 usd. I wish for Pokémon SM to bring up a Shiny Zygarde event with the zygarde holding a Gold Bottle cap.

• #1,859
Yeah but the DLC costs 1000 usd. I wish for Pokémon SM to bring up a Shiny Zygarde event with the zygarde holding a Gold Bottle cap.
Granted, but the Zygarde is locked to having a Timid Nature.
I wish Nintendo gave better rewards in My Nintendo.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
  • #1,860
Granted, but you've have to buy 20 games for the worst item

I wish that this wish was corrupted

Back