Favorite Naruto Character

• Thread starter drakor
  • Start date
drakor

drakor

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Who would be your favorite character from Naruto, I obviously like Naruto but I also like Jiraiya, Minato, Kushina, Hashirama, Itachi etc.:D

Deidara, or Gaara. Something about them just attracts me. Deidara is cool, and gives no shiz, and Gaara is a true Kazekage. Hell, he even has the power to control sand, and look at his village. He is god to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a favorite character but if I was forced to choose one, it'd be Madara Uchiha.

After Madara was brought back to the world with the reanimation jutsu, I started to like him more after seeing this fight :

Men just started flying in the air like nothing lol.

Hinata Hyuuga. I just think that she has had the most change in Naruto, from being a wimpy, weak child, to someone who can stand up to the likes of Pain.

And I like her eyes. Byakugan for days.

Hinata Hyuuga. I just think that she has had the most change in Naruto, from being a wimpy, weak child, to someone who can stand up to the likes of Pain.

And I like her eyes. Byakugan for days.

This.

mine is definitely hinata

I got a few like Killerbee,Pein,Nagato,Madara,Obito,I don't like Naruto all that even though he is the main character in the anime but these guys and more are cool and have wicked justsus and moves and there are even more like the akatsuki and rock lee.

Garra! He is just one awesome person. I like his sand power the best in the whole series even though it's not the strongest. The power to just have an armor of sand and be able to win fights by just folding your arms and acting cool is pretty cool.

Garra! He is just one awesome person. I like his sand power the best in the whole series even though it's not the strongest. The power to just have an armor of sand and be able to win fights by just folding your arms and acting cool is pretty cool.
Gaara was messed up back then and wanted to kill everyone but now seeing he is the kazekage he is like a boss of ninjas and everyone respects him for changing but he was lucky lady Chiyo did that forbidden healing jutsu and gave her life for his life.

Favorite character has to be Shikamaru. He was just the calm, cool, and collected genius that could be lazy whenever he wants to. He rose in the ranks before anyone in his class. And the guy could predict almost anything. He just reminds alot of myself, lazy but genius when I need to be.

my favourite characters are... naruto and minato also shikamaru naruto because he is the main character minato because i just like him shikamaru just.. i don't know why i just liked this character

My favourite character is Uchiha Itachi because he is a genius and even though he had been killed i think he is stronger than uchiha sasuke or even uchiha madara

my fav character is Sasuage

gotta go with Shino cuz reasons

Which is your favorite Naruto character? My favorite is of course Naruto

So to me there are a couple who I really like.

I really like Sasuke, I don't really know why. I guess I like his whole tragic backstory and how he deals with his anger even though it's clearly not in the best way. Also that fight scene at the end of part 1 was so sick. Even though I just read it it was still super intense and it had my heart racing through the whole thing.

Shikamaru is also one of my favorites. I like just how smart he is even though he does not show it a lot of the time because he does not want to or is too lazy. He is just such a good and nice character. You may think you won a fight with them and then all of a sudden boom shadow possession technique and you're paralyzed.

Rock Lee and Master Guy. I love their how dynamic and how silly they are, especially Guy. They are just silly but so strong and serious when they have to be at the same time. Like so incredibly strong. That fight with Rock Lee and Gaara in the chunin exams just shows it. Even though it drove him to near death, Rock Lee showed just how strong he can be and penetrated Gaara's sand shield landing multiple blows on him.

Speaking of, Gaara is another one of my favorites. Even though he was crazy I did really like him in the beginning before Naruto changed him in part 2. The whole demon being inside him and his tragic backstory with his father trying to murder him and all was so very intense. Honestly I felt bad for him, although he was also very crazy with killing being his reason to be alive. Although as shown in the part 2 that I have read so far, he has a good side and will use that power for good when he can. In fact you don't even need to go to part 2 to see that. Just go to when the 3 sand people go help Shikamaru, Kiba, and Lee against Orochimaru's henchmen towards the end of part 1.

So yeah that's it. Also I am not that far into part 2, I just finished volume 36. Here's what happened at the end that was major for those who just saw the anime and don't know what happened in volume 36
Asuma dies by the immortal demon guy working for the Akatsuki

Well I stopped liking Naruto when I stopped playing the game for the Psp ,but I'll tell you ,my favorite Naruto Character is probably Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura, the main characters they were really strong and I would always pick them when I played with my friends wireless play I miss the game really much it was really fun and entertaining I usually played it during the summer when I had nothing to do because I was trying to unlock all the characters by myself so I could pick my favorite one get used to them and beat my friends since they were like pros.

I lost interest in Naruto halfway through Shippuden, but my favourite chars are probably Sakura and Kakashi and really liked Haku for the brief time he appeared.

Back