Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
Splatoon2-Splatfest-Flight-Invisibility-1024x608.jpg

The next splatfest is set to take place on the first weekend in September (the 2nd and 3rd of september).
The theme of the splatfest is flight (pearl) and invisibility (marina).
Which do you choose? Which do you think is better?

Personally I think flight is the better of the two as invisibility isn't really helpful.

Invisibility is cool, but Since I've been a kid, my dream has always been the power of flight. Just imagine all the amazing things you could do with it. No more need to use commercial airplanes and bother with the TSA. You could travel anywhere incredibly cheaply too.
Plus flying would be just plain amazing.

Reactions: Arshan
Go TEAM INVISIBILITY!!!now nobody will be able to see me :) Anyways when I was small I would always wish to be invisible so I could scare people and so I could enter any place I want whenever I want even though I don't have Splatoon 2 nor own a Nintendo Switch hopefully Team Invisibility wins.

I'm going with Flight. Invisibility is cool and all but I like convenience. Flying would certainly provide me endless convenience. :D

Flight is waaaaaaaaaaaay cooler (and convenient). I could go anywhere I wanted, anytime I wanted without thinking about transportation. Just take a second to think about it: no need to pay for plane tickets to go to far places and you wouldn't depend on anyone to go to places out of your area if you don't drive. It's always been the best all around superpower for me :p

What would you even do with invisibility?

Back