Anyone going for Ni no Kuni?

• Thread starter Koneca
  • Start date
Koneca

Koneca

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Towns Folk
Did anyone here played Ni no Kuni? Was it cool?
Are you going to buy the second game,Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom? ^^

Yes. I loved the first game. Couldn't put it down, and I don't usually play games on the PlayStation.
Would love to play the DS version of the first one, but it wasn't available in UK.
I definitely want to get the new one. Husband has been informed that the ps4 is mine for however long it takes for me to complete it;)

Reactions: Koneca
Yes. I loved the first game. Couldn't put it down, and I don't usually play games on the PlayStation.
Would love to play the DS version of the first one, but it wasn't available in UK.
I definitely want to get the new one. Husband has been informed that the ps4 is mine for however long it takes for me to complete it;)

Haha,me too! I still want to play the first one, never got the chance. Too bad the DS one was only in Japan because the book was not digital. ><

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
I didn't know there was a first one honestly, or what it is either. :/ (I had the same problem with Dishonored, I didn't know what it was until I saw a commercial for the second one.)

I didn't know there was a first one honestly, or what it is either. :/ (I had the same problem with Dishonored, I didn't know what it was until I saw a commercial for the second one.)

Oh, from what I heard, it's like a Pokémon game, you battle/catch monsters to help you in you journey. With the exception that the story is deeper than the actual Pokémon series. ^-^

Back