Drawing Suggestion

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
Click
Here you are, she's the first character on the page.

could you draw Toon link from wind waker as an idea

Hey! Just wanted to say, I'm sorry if this is not as great as the other things I've done. I wasn't sure about the character and had a difficult time deciding on a pose and expression. Also due to the lack of pictures online, I ended up drawing too similar the to reference photo. I still hope its not too bad and you like it.

alm sword city.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link and Theresia
Sorry for the pretty late reply, but I had some connection problem lately.
BTW, I really like it and sorry if I chose a character with so little refences online - even in-game, except for the static portrait wich is also showed on the official site, there might be one or two images about this character, and even of the others since it's almost composed of static images.
But I think you portrayed her really well.
Good job! :)

Here's my take at toon link. Wanted to try something different. I've been having less time and will be going back to school soon so I'll probably just leave doodles here rather than take suggestions from now on. Feel free to leave a suggestion anyways but i might have a really bad schedule.

toon link.jpg

He actually looks pretty cool without the outline

toon link no outline.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil and Mikaya
Taking suggestions again because I'm on break!

Try drawing a dancer! It's a great way to practice unusual poses. ;) (Alternatively you can make the dancer non-human and go crazy)

Hmm... Perhaps you could draw Shield knight from Shovel knight?

Draw Tentacool plz!!!

Hey guys. sorry for the wait.

Here's a dancer. It was the first one I could think of when I thought of dancing. Tried several poses but ended up with a generic one but it was really fun to draw. I found out I actually need to work on backgrounds now. Thanks for the suggestion. learned a lot.

I have a question about Shield Knight. What is his/her gender? I wasn't actually sure after looking up images. It'd be helpful if you can send me a reference picture but I'll work on it after tentacool since I know what the pkm looks like.

I actually might try dancers again with different poses in the future but had a lot of fun drawing this

Thanks guys!

dancer olivia.jpg
[\spoiler]

Reactions: Dark Link, Marc and PersonSP
Hey guys. sorry for the wait.

Here's a dancer. It was the first one I could think of when I thought of dancing. Tried several poses but ended up with a generic one but it was really fun to draw. I found out I actually need to work on backgrounds now. Thanks for the suggestion. learned a lot.

I have a question about Shield Knight. What is his/her gender? I wasn't actually sure after looking up images. It'd be helpful if you can send me a reference picture but I'll work on it after tentacool since I know what the pkm looks like.

I actually might try dancers again with different poses in the future but had a lot of fun drawing this

Thanks guys!

It's really good! In particular the shadows and the perspective, both of which are hard to get right.

Well Shield Knight's gender officially is female, but she can be male thanks to the body swap feature introduced in Shovel Knight's update.
latest

and here's this of the female shield Knight. (The one I'd like drawn.)

inspired by your profile picture

tentarealcool.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link
Ayy I luv it! Thanks!

Heres my picture of shield knight. I really wanted to draw hair in this pose so i gave her hair. I saw in some photos (unofficial) of her having blond hair so that's what I did. I hope you like it. I tried some new stuff and I think it was okayish.

Shield Knight.jpg
[\spoiler]

I'm open to more suggestions but school is starting for me again soon so it'll be really slow. but still open to more ideas. I had fun drawing these

Reactions: Dark Link and Ace
Yo! that's very awesome dude! Thanks :D

Hello! Can I please request Shiki Iseya from The Idolm@ster SideM? I love your art by the way haha (Also if you don't have the time that's completely understandable).

Sure! I'll probably take a while but when I want to draw something, I will definitely go to that. It's also been a while since I drew a guy so that is good.

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
Hey People! I've finally found some time to draw (on break rn) so I drew some stuff. I drew Jalter from Fate Grand Order as a catalyst to summon her (wanted to get this done first by the event) and I have a draft for Shiki so will probably be done with him by Sunday. Thanks for being patient. It's literally been more than 3 months -.-

Jalter.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Aura Knight, Mikaya and 1 other person
Go ahead and draw the Bravely Default characters in an awesome pose!

Back