What do you study in your free time?

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
C

cloudmario666

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
In my free time i just study math. im studying on calculus. What do you study in your free time.

Reactions: Duffy
Music.

Reactions: Hayleia
Mainly computer science-y things. I've taught myself a lot more about that kinda thing then school ever will.

Hopefully the stuff I'm teaching myself helps when I go to college this year :p

I like drums, bass, and guitar, but also anything related to website design and marketing. 3D art creation is also fun, but there is literally no time for it.

I look at various psychology topics, even law, because one day I want to bring back by uncle from prison.

Dementia, for family reasons. I am very gradually becoming an expert, and to be fair Altzheimers and related diseases of the brain are fascinating once you detach from the emotional impact.

And also human anatomy for drawing reasons. (I am too much of a perfectionist for my own good.)

And societal issues because I think everyone should be knowledgeable about those.

And, I do not know if it's studying but it certainly is a learning process, writing. I am currently working on something I feel has a lot of potential.

Maths. Thx college

Reactions: Marc
Currently I enjoy studying science, when I’m not being pressured to do it, and when the topic is enjoyable.

Reactions: Marc
Currently I enjoy studying science, when I’m not being pressured to do it, and when the topic is enjoyable.
I like to casually read some findings on the news, but actually studying the subjects (physics, chemistry) is torture for me. I took a sports exercise class though and it has been pretty chill.

Personally reading the news and staying on top of all the political and economics stuff is my favorite thing to study up on.

Back