iOS 11 is now available for iPhone and iPad

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I haven't upgraded yet but I came across some information that iOS 11 is now available to download for iPhone and iPad. Might check it out more later tonight.

https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-11/

Hands-on with iOS 11 :

I heard somewhere there is screen recording too, :eek:

What do you guys think?

Nice I'll get it on my ipod

ill wsit, my phone is new

The screen recording feature sounds useful. This looks like an easy to use mobile OS.

If I'm being honest here, the IPhone 8 looks like the biggest scam I have ever seen Apple do before. For one, the recently released IOS 11 update for IPhone's and IPod's everywhere pretty much adds every feature besides Animojis and the facial recognition. And I for one am not willing to pay $1000 for just Animojis and facial recognition. That's just a plain scam.

And another thing. The IPhone X is almost exactly the same as the IPhone 8. I don't see a difference between them at all. To be perfectly honest, I was pretty disappointed in Apple's presentation in general. I think I'll just get an IPod 6 128 GB Blue and just call it. Because I am not, I repeat, NOT, buying a $1000 device just for some new emojis and facial recognition. No sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm being honest here, the IPhone 8 looks like the biggest scam I have ever seen Apple do before. For one, the recently released IOS 11 update for IPhone's and IPod's everywhere pretty much adds every feature besides Animojis and the facial recognition. And I for one am not willing to pay $1000 for just Animojis and facial recognition. That's just a plain scam.

And another thing. The IPhone X is almost exactly the same as the IPhone 8. I don't see a difference between them at all. To be perfectly honest, I was pretty disappointed in Apple's presentation in general. I think I'll just get an IPod 6 128 GB Blue and just call it. Because I am not, I repeat, NOT, buying a $1000 device just for some new emojis and facial recognition. No sir.
Umm they look very different the iPhone x doesn’t have a home button and is mostly screen and the dual cameras is facing downwards now also the iPhone 8 is pretty similar to the 7 I’m guessing

Back