PowerA Super Mario Odyssey Joy-con Grip

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I made a thread about the $30 Mario and Zelda themed Switch controllers already and now PowerA is making a Super Mario Odyssey joy-con grip for the Nintendo Switch, priced at $20.

Some pics are in spoiler tags below :

8134LmDYgkL._AC_.jpg

81CHAQCx%2B-L._AC_.jpg

715JBmY-glL._AC_.jpg

81D1QVxXd2L._AC_.jpg

I'm not sure if these comfort grips are supposed to charge your joy-cons while playing, but this one doesn't. It shines because of its double-injected rubber grips for added comfort.

Thoughts?

Double injected rubber grips!?! That's fanc-ae. Overall this looks pretty neat and if I had a Switch I would get these since it looks like their cheaper than the black ones for some reason. I don't think the colors would match the joy cons (unless they were black) but if your looking at your game more than your hands I guess it wouldn't bother anyone.

I just think nintendo loves to milk nostalgia

I honestly don't think I would need this. What do you do with the grip you got with the switch? It probably is a lot more comfy than the one you get with the switch though. It just seems like a cash grab imo

A special something for the dedicated Mario fans who have cash to splash out on these bad boys. A real collector's item, I bet some wouldn't even un-box and use it.

I wouldn't personally buy it, I'm content with the regular Joy-con grip that came with the Switch itself. I'm a big fan of red, and the design is nice but I'd much rather put my money towards actual Switch titles which I can make full-use of.

Back