Pedia's New Pokémon League, defeat us all three Battle Kings!

• Thread starter Samuel_1802
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to @J9794 for being the first trainer to defeat me!

Reactions: Marc, J9794 and Mr. Kream
Congratulations to @J9794 for being the first trainer to defeat me!

Ow thanks :D, I feel like a pokemon game rival being the only one on certified trainers right now

Reactions: Duffy, Marc, Mr. Kream and 1 other person
Ow thanks :D, I feel like a pokemon game rival being the only one on certified trainers right now
Well mourning and vii are still my rivals

I CHALLENGE U TO A BATTLE! (Doubles)

Sorry for my inactivity the past week, I was busy with some college stuff. I'll contact everyone again ASAP

We had to sit through a ridiculous amount of DCs but in the end we could get it done. Congratulations to @coolflare for winning! Good luck with the rest of your challenge~

Reactions: coolflare
I'm interested in doing a doubles battle with you.

wAM9Jh.png

Welcome to the Pokémon League! I am Samuel, one of Nintenpedia's Battle Kings. If you want to prove your skill as a Pokémon Trainer, then try to defeat all three of us! All battles must be done in-game (no Pokémon Showdown or other simulators) and are exclusive to Pokémon Sun and Moon. Please note that every Battle King has his or her own set of rules, so make sure to check them before requesting a battle.

ALL BATTLES IN THE LEAGUE ARE 6v6

VSCheren_2.png

9_1498811908l.jpg
10_1498811934l.jpg
11_1498811952l.jpg

Battle Fee: 3 PC
Species Clause: a team may not contain two Pokémon with the same National Pokédex number.
Sleep Clause: if one of a player's Pokémon is asleep, another one can't be put to sleep.
Evasion Clause: the moves Double Team and Minimize can't be used.
OHKO Clause: the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold can't be used.
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense
Banned Moves: Baton Pass
Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting
Aegislash
Arceus (all forms)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina (both forms)
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-White
Landorus (Incarnate)
Lugia
Lunala
Marshadow
Mewtwo
Palkia
Pheromosa
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin (Sky Form)
Solgaleo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
Species Clause: a team may not contain two Pokémon with the same National Pokédex number.
Sleep Clause: if one of a player's Pokémon is asleep, another one can't be put to sleep.
OHKO Clause: the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold can't be used.
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense, Eevium Z
Banned Moves: Dark Void
Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Giratina-Origin
Arceus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem-White
Xerneas
Yveltal
Solgaleo
Lunala
Magearna

Spr_B2W2_Cheren.png

Feeling ready to challenge me? Simply reply to this thread letting me know and choose your desired battle format and make sure to pay the battle fee. Then we can settle things in a private conversation.

Hey Sam, I would like to challenge you to a battle bro :) Imma pay the fee now for you.

my battle format is singles

wAM9Jh.png

Welcome to the Pokémon League! I am Samuel, one of Nintenpedia's Battle Kings. If you want to prove your skill as a Pokémon Trainer, then try to defeat all three of us! All battles must be done in-game (no Pokémon Showdown or other simulators) and are exclusive to Pokémon Sun and Moon. Please note that every Battle King has his or her own set of rules, so make sure to check them before requesting a battle.

ALL BATTLES IN THE LEAGUE ARE 6v6

VSCheren_2.png

9_1498811908l.jpg
10_1498811934l.jpg
11_1498811952l.jpg

Battle Fee: 3 PC
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense
Banned Moves: Baton Pass
Aegislash
Arceus (all forms)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina (both forms)
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-White
Landorus (Incarnate)
Lugia
Lunala
Marshadow
Mewtwo
Palkia
Pheromosa
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin (Sky Form)
Solgaleo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense, Eevium Z
Banned Moves: Dark Void
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Giratina-Origin
Arceus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem-White
Xerneas
Yveltal
Solgaleo
Lunala
Magearna

Spr_B2W2_Cheren.png

Feeling ready to challenge me? Simply reply to this thread letting me know and choose your desired battle format and make sure to pay the battle fee. Then we can settle things in a private conversation.

I do, too, how do i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back