Has anyone defeated the majoras mask without fierce deity form?

• Thread starter hylianAngel_97
  • Start date
hylianAngel_97

hylianAngel_97

cloud
Towns Folk
Has anyone defeated the majoras mask without fierce deity form.

Many people have defeated Majora's Mask without the use of the Fierce Deity Mask. A majority of these people are challenge seekers who look for a difficult task to overcome, other are just those who never managed to get all the masks to get the fierce deity mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=TD6yaG9q4uA

I've done it. It's not that hard.

i did it my first playthrough of the game when i was 5 because i didnt get all the masks to get it.

I've defeated the final boss too without the Fierce Deity's Mask. In my case I had not collected the All Night's Mask and the Mask of Truth, and truth be told, I felt like I'd be ripping myself off by getting it anyway.

The battle wasn't that hard itself either. I wasn't in much danger and I found out what to do quickly after each form.

EDIT: By the way, can you say "Old topic?"

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
I haven't beat it yet and I'm 20 and I began playing around 7. I got it on 3ds now and I plan to finish my journey I started so long ago. I can't remember how old I was when I finished OoT but I did it,did windwaker ,did twilight princess and I'm trying to finish things like the seasons games ,first Zelda and adventures of link,the ones they had on DS and all the others and different consoles! I plan to beat them all! Sometimes I feel like link cause I wear a plain green beanie a lot. Lol

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Yeah I did. I decided to not use the Fierce diety mask on my first run because I heard it was too easy with the mask. So I just ignored it. I still beat the boss but I had to use a fairy xD I didn't bother getting all the heart pieces so I only had 14 hearts.

I have tried to beat Majora's Mask without the Fierce Deity mask, even though I need to find one more. I can make it all the way to the final form, but I seem to run out of arrows at that point, since Majora's second forms moves out of the way whenever I try to shoot it. Luckily I found the second shooting gallery and got the 3rd quiver which lets you hold 50 arrows.

I had to start ALL over. I hate the timer gimmick. The game is too hard

DarkXorius: it is not that hard just start the temple on the first day and finish it so then you don't have to do that temple again

I havent even finished the snowhead temple:(

I did; I beat Majora without the Fierce Deity Mask, closed the game without saving, got the last mask I needed (Couple's Mask), traded them in with the mask children and then beat Majora with the Fierce Deity Mask.

Since prefer doing sidequests after I finish the main story, I missed a lot of masks when I first faced Majora.

The first time I did the fight without fierce deity was on a no upgrades run, so only three hearts, one fairy and no knoledge of his attack patterns. Took me about 10 tries, but I won eventually.

Me?
Basically on my first play through, I just went directly to the Majora masked kid, didn't notice the other kids at all. lel.
compared of how it is with the Fierce Deity Mask, I would say it was a tedious match, but if there was some arrows left it was ok.

Has anyone defeated the majoras mask without fierce deity form.
i've been killing majora without the fierce deity since my last playthrough (which was my 8th time passing the game without all the mask) its not that hard except his final form with if your a veteran than its just a nice challenge ot your skills.But overall its not SUPER hard.

I have, it was a rather easy affair, too.

The FDM is just if you want to take out your anger on the bosses, really =P it's waaaay too easy, but hilariously fun, too.

Yes, I've beaten him a few times without, and then I beat him once with. Honestly, some of the side quests are more of a pain and will take longer then actually just fighting Majora without the mask. But hey, you should always get the mask at least once just to say you went through all that work.

Yea I have beaten Majora's Mask without being Fierce Deity Link. It was my first time against him I kept dying and I was really frustrated. I didn't collect all 24 masks so it so hard to do. After like 13 tries I finally defeated him and I was happy about it. Later on though I finally got all 24 masks and went back to fight Majora's Mask again. I was really surprised on how easy it was! Plus when you swing the sword, Plasma Beams shoot out and it's just amazing!

Actually, yes! And on my first try as well! I actually beat it on the 3DS version, and I didn't even know the Fierce Deity Mask was even a thing! I played the minigames with the kids, but since I didn't have all the masks, I was very confused. After a while, I got really frustrated, so I just decided to take on the final boss without beating the minigames. And I whipped him easily, first try! It was really fun! (In case you are wondering, I did go back and beat him with the Fierce Deity mask after that!)

Back