AC:NL Is Toom Nook getting Fatter in every new Animal Crossing game?

• Thread starter punkstar73
  • Start date
punkstar73

punkstar73

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
It looks like Tom nook is getting fatter in every AC game. With you look Back on the first Gamecube AC you can see he looks skinny but could it be that hes been useing your bells to buy fruit the hole time?

I bet he's eating the fish and fruit (and sometimes candy) we sell XD. But he does look fatter in each game.

Tom Nook agrees to buy fruit and fish from us as he has already got a bank of money but he is too lazy to get them on his own. We sold him too much it seems... and he does no physical activity... So he gets fatter.

I wonder if nintendo is doing this on purpose to let observant people see it for themselves.

Haha that's kinda funny i didn't even notice that until i read this thread! He is getting fatter! He must be using all of our bells to buy (probably waaaaayyyy too much) food! Dangit Tom! I wonder how fat he will be in the next Animal Crossing... :rotfl:

Oh my god I never even noticed that! I guess its a good thing I found this thread or I wouldn't want to compare images of him from each of the games. I wonder how much larger he will be when the next game is to hit the stores(not that I really care or anything, but now that I think about it I am actually a tad curious!)!

I never noticed that Tom Nook was getting fatter, but then again, the only game I played was Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I have seen Tom Nook in the first game, and he looks very skinny. I keep thinking that it is the clothes he is wearing that is making him look fat (the sweater)

This is a pretty interesting theory, one which is definitely supported by Tom Nook's weight gain...;) Except...is it even possible to gain weight off of fruit, even if you eat a ton of it? Perhaps this theory is a little more... half baked than was previously thought. Still, he's getting fatter.:dead:

I never notice if he was or not but maybe. I thought he was always really rounded . As much as Tom Nook is a money grubber I still find him cute and if I had a choice of a cute plush of him I don't think I would turn it down. They could be making him a bit more rounded to be able to sell toys of the characters on the game cause usually the fluffier the plush the better it sells . Then again we'll never know.

No tom nook has been eating the money you pay him. Simple explanation is the high pays for your house. For example 200,000 bells to upgrade your house again. He is asking for the amount so he can eat it all.

Wow, is he really been getting fatter in each game? Shows what I know. That's pretty weird, though. Maybe he just spends all the Bells he gets on donuts, steak, and OJ. To be honest, I'm not at all surprised. Tom Nook used to be a humble store owner, and now look at him. Mr. Big Hot Shot with a whole company dedicated to him. He's gone soft, is what I think. What do you guys think?

Actually, I never noticed until now... conspiracy confirmed!! Someone get on this...

I can't tell the difference.

Then again, I've never played an Animal Crossing game. :/

It's possible Nintendo knew someone would discover this so they made him work at Nook's Homes to cover it up in New Leaf.

Back