Battleminerz - Another Minecraft-like game for 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yet another Minecraft-like game is coming to the Nintendo 3DS.

I think this might be the best one I've seen so far. I think the Minecraft that's available for 3DS is only available to New 3DS owners (and I think New 2DS as well), so this might be a good alternative to pick up if you want to play a Minecraft-like game on the go.

Battleminerz Trailer :

What do you think? Would you get this over the real Minecraft since it's likely going to be cheaper?

This is definitely better than the real Minecraft on the New 3DS. It's like the console version made for the 3DS.

Seams like great game

It looks awesome marc plus we get shooting :D can’t wait to play to someday.

Yet another Minecraft-like game is coming to the Nintendo 3DS.

I think this might be the best one I've seen so far. I think the Minecraft that's available for 3DS is only available to New 3DS owners (and I think New 2DS as well), so this might be a good alternative to pick up if you want to play a Minecraft-like game on the go.

Battleminerz Trailer :

What do you think? Would you get this over the real Minecraft since it's likely going to be cheaper?
I believe this game will be the 3rd Minecraft Alternate for the 3DS. There is Cube Creator 3D, Battleminers, and Battleminerz. I'm assuming that this is a sequel or better version of Battleminer since I see a lot of new functions in the trailer. Like you said, "I think this might be the best one so far", that's most likely correct since it does look like a good game. But I might go ahead and get Minecraft, but I'll keep this game in mind. Also yea Minecraft is available for New 3DS/2DS.

Reactions: AricAttack
My apparent half bro keeps pondering why it is modern games don't use Voxels for 3D games, now I can tell him that this is the reason why. They don't wanna make cheap blocky characters for real games. Any game with blocky Voxels that plays minecrafty is not a real game, this my friends is a meme.

I own Minecraft for New 3ds and Battleminerz has more features than Minecraft N3ds. Mojang did say they will put multiplayer in Minecraft 3ds (but guns in a Minecraft-like game is actually pretty cool). Nice alternative for those who refuse to buy a N3ds (even though O3ds has been discounted now and Nintendo will no longer repair O3ds systems)

Back