Nintendo Switch Update Adds Wireless Headset Support

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I don't think it has been officially announced by Nintendo yet (at least in the patch notes), but some people have seemed to have discovered that the new Nintendo Switch 4.0 update has added wireless headset support.

From what I've been reading online, PlayStation wireless headsets as well as Logitech headsets work fine. Obviously, the wireless headset brands do not end there.

How important was this update to you guys?

Reactions: Ethendor and Toasty-senpai
Well this is great, but I looked everywhere for wireless headphone, but I still can't find any, but it would be good once do find some.

I believe this is a pretty important update, especially for some hardcore gamers that want a better experience while playing a game. A wireless headset will be good for most online multiplayer, so this will definitely be useful in the game Gear.Club Unlimited, I believe that racing game has online functions so it would be a great way to make the game better.

Marc said:
I don't think it has been officially announced by Nintendo yet
I was reading some things about this update and I didn't see anything about Nintendo officially announcing it, all people know so far is that it was put in the update without any news about it being added.

it added gamecube extesion play!!!

This is fantastic it makes it less of a hassle to do voice chat as you can have the headset sync with both the Switch and the phone and most headsets should be able to do both fine, and this will fix a good chunk of complaints that people have about Nintendo's voice chat

Back