Last movie you saw

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
The last movie I saw was Wonder Women. I went into the movie not expecting it to be that great since there have been no real good DC movies at all lately, but this movie surpasses my expectations, except for the end. It felt like a really cliche movie, and the movie had me feeling like it would go in a different direction, and that it was making you think it was going to be cliche but then it would say psych and do something different. However they did go with a cliche ending which wasn't as nice. But overall go see it.

War Dogs. It was a nice comedy :panda:

Kingsmen 2 :D

Not quite as good as the first film, but a LOT funnier xD If you plan on going to see this before seeing the first one if you're mad like that, don't, otherwise you wont get most of the jokes and/or references. I highly recommend it though to anyone interested in it.

Reactions: PersonSP

Not quite as good as the first film
Yeah. I've heard it isn't as great as the first one ;-; Still, I'll go watch it :monkey:

Yeah. I've heard it isn't as great as the first one ;-; Still, I'll go watch it :monkey:

It's still on par. Story is still consise, just.. I don't know how to describe it, it's better in some ways, but falls just short on other things. It's still much funnier though :p

It's like what happened with John Wick 1&2 if you've ever watched them.

Reactions: Marc
I watched State of Grace, really good movie.

Stephen King's The Dark Half. A pretty creepy movie, and that first scene was deeply unsettling.
dark-half-eye-in-brain-twin-movie.jpg

Eye in the Brain!!!

Not quite as good as the first film, but a LOT funnier xD If you plan on going to see this before seeing the first one if you're mad like that, don't, otherwise you wont get most of the jokes and/or references. I highly recommend it though to anyone interested in it.
Good choice :pompus:

Did you know there actually is a 'Kingsman tailors' in London? Sadly their suits are insanely expensive.

I recently watched the book of Henry. It is more or less a modern fairytale. not very deep, not a lot of action, but sweet.

Reactions: 28142
Do you mean just anything? Last thing I watched was My Little Pony with my little sister. >_</

Movie-wise, I saw Pink Panther 2. I'd have rather watched the new pirates on Blu-ray with my sister, but I can't. I hope to watch Thor soon.

the last movie i saw was no game no life, and i love it. Everyone who is a fan of the show should go see the movie.

Just saw spirited away again. Once again it is a fantastic and wonderful work of art.

Reactions: Dowhat? and PersonSP
Just saw spirited away again. Once again it is a fantastic and wonderful work of art.
That film is definitely in my top 10. It's really beautiful- both in artwork and in storyline.

that's so true

Train to busan

Thor Ragnarok

By far the best Thor film so far

Super 8

A personal recommendation from my Dad after we saw a trailer for it while watching the first Thor movie together.

It was an amazing movie, it reminded me so much of MOTHER 1. The ending did make my cry a little though. ;~;

9 Lives.

so is that about a cat? @Naiwen

I'm not dead yet so I don't know what the last movie I've seen is.

Back