• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpeg
What ComicBook.com said:
A Japanese ad has leaked which Pokemon will be version exclusives in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon.

As is tradition with every Pokemon game, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon will have several Pokemon that don't appear in its counterpart game. Game Freak started this tradition to encourage trading and also to sell extra versions of the game.

While many of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon's version exclusives are the same as their non-Ultra counterparts, there are a few new Pokemon that have also made the list. We can't guarantee that this is a full list, but hopefully this gives you an idea of what Pokemon game to pick when the games come out in November!

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Here's the list of Pokemon we know will be exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Sun:
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Solgaleo
  • Turtonator
  • Passimian
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Alolan Ninetales
  • Tirtouga
  • Carracosta
  • Houndour
  • Houndoom
  • Rufflet
  • Braviary
  • Cottonee
  • Whimsicott
  • Cranidos
  • Rampardos
  • UB: Burst
  • Buzzwole
  • Kartana
Notably, this list is almost identical to Pokemon Sun, but with a few additions. UB: Burst is a new Ultra Beast that didn't appear in Pokemon Sun and will exclusively terrorize the Alolan region in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Also, Houndoom is one of the over 100 Pokemon that will appear in the Alola Region.

Pokemon Ultra Moon

Here's the list of Pokemon we know will be exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Moon:

• Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Drampa
  • Oranguru
  • Alolan Sandshrew
  • Alolan Sandslash
  • Archen
  • Archeops
  • Electrike
  • Manectric
  • Vullaby
  • Mandibuzz
  • Petilil
  • Lilligant
  • Shieldon
  • Bastiodon
  • UB: Assembly
  • Pheromosa
  • Celesteela
Once again, this list is almost identical to the list of exclusives from Pokemon Moon, but with the addition of a few Pokemon that weren't originally in those games. Obviously, Dawn Wings Necrozma is exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Moon as it's the game's mascot legendaries. UB: Assembly is Pokemon Ultra Moon's exclusive new Ultra Beast and Electrike is one of the older Pokemon added into the new game.

This is some pretty big news for these 2 new games! These new Ultra beasts also sound pretty cool. You may have seen the 2 new Ultra Beasts in the list, well that's not all the new ones! There is in fact more but them are just the version exclusives.
If your not familiar with the 2 new names I'll list them here.

UB: Burst ~image.jpeg
UB: Assembly ~image.jpeg

So what do you guys think? Will you get the game? If so Which game will you get?​

I'm getting Ultra Sun. I'm not used to inverted time which Pokemon Moon had. But then there's UB Assembly. I really want it.

I'm getting Ultra Sun. I'm not used to inverted time which Pokemon Moon had. But then there's UB Assembly. I really want it.
I have the same idea as you actually. I know for sure I'm getting Pokémon Ultra Sun (I kinda like the inverted time for Moon but eh) but I do like UB: Assembly a lot better. But you can always go on to GTS and trade there for UB: Assembly.

I'm still wondering if the plot's gonna be a follow-up, or its gonna be my first time again. Lillie's plot was pretty interesting to me. (So much so, I started writing a fan fiction here.) If these Ultras don't follow up and just start over again, I'll be disappointed.
I'll probably get Ultra Sun though because I got Sun first. (And Houndoom is awesome!)

I'm still wondering if the plot's gonna be a follow-up, or its gonna be my first time again. Lillie's plot was pretty interesting to me. (So much so, I started writing a fan fiction here.) If these Ultras don't follow up and just start over again, I'll be disappointed.
I'll probably get Ultra Sun though because I got Sun first. (And Houndoom is awesome!)
I'm just assuming that it would be the same game again but with more Ultra Beasts and some slight story variation. Hopefully though it's got a lot more than what I'm assuming.
Well the problem is if this takes place a little after Pokémon Sun/Moon then Lillie would most likely no be part of this game, since she was last seen saying she was going to the Kanto's Region. So it's most likely this is just the same game over just with new features.

I pre-ordered Ultra Sun because I'm not a big fan of the inverse time, but when I have the cash I'll probably buy Ultra Moon as well. Apparently the game will take place as an alternate timeline to the previous games, where the involvement of the Ultra Recon Squad changes the story line. There will be a lot of differences, including on when you get your first Pokemon (apparently it will be quicker than Sun & Moon).

Reactions: Dark Link
I'm getting Ultra Sun. I can just transfer Pokémon that are exclusive from the previous gen and I already have a battle ready Manectric (and even Mandibuzz if I need one). It shouldn't be hard to GTS the rest of the new ones anyways. I personally think Ultra Sun has better competitive mons (with the exception of Houndoom) so I'd be proud to pick it up. It feels like picking your own starter card deck.

I'll get Pokémon Ultra Sun, since I got the original Sun and I'd like to continue the events of the story.

Also, I'm really confused, is this supposed to be a sequel like Black 2 and White 2? In that game, it was just the main characters grew up and your player character in the first game went missing.

I am honestly hoping that this is a direct sequel to the game, as in it's the same you but in a different setting. It could be a possibility due to Hau and Lillie looking like they haven't aged a day from Sun and Moon.

I'll get Pokémon Ultra Sun, since I got the original Sun and I'd like to continue the events of the story.

Also, I'm really confused, is this supposed to be a sequel like Black 2 and White 2? In that game, it was just the main characters grew up and your player character in the first game went missing.

I am honestly hoping that this is a direct sequel to the game, as in it's the same you but in a different setting. It could be a possibility due to Hau and Lillie looking like they haven't aged a day from Sun and Moon.

It's been confirmed that it's not a sequel but an alternate timeline where the Ultra Recon Squad interfere.

Couldn't remember the original source (read it on reddit) but here's an interview where they confirm it:

@buckembarnes Ha! I had the feeling! I was thinking back on the trailers when I had the thought:

If this is a sequel, how did Nebby outside of its box?

This is gonna get weird.

Back