Looking For My Nintendo Gold Point Games

• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
Danominator

Danominator

Professional Goof
Towns Folk
As it turns out, I have an unlimited plethora of Platinum Points in My Nintendo and 0 Gold Points at the moment. Normally I'd be into selling items from the program but of course they suddenly added some decent rewards in the form of Gold Point downloads. Currently I'm looking for:

Gold Point Reward/PC I am Willing to Pay (Prices Negotiable)

Nintendo 3DS Themes/10 PC each
Nintendo 3DS theme: Mario's Halloween

If you can sell me any one of these games, I will give you the PC and 2 free wallpapers of your choice from my own My Nintendo Wallpaper Shop. This of course is if you're interested in such rewards.

This is your chance to get some business from me, so let me know if you can track down any of these download codes for me! And check out the Wallpaper Shop if you're interested in getting some neat wallpapers from the program. Again, I'll give you two free wallpapers if you can help me grab any of these downloads so you've nothing to lose!​

Last edited:
I already sold my Super Acorns 3d turbo, but I'd be willing to sell the other two. Since Gold points are quite expensive, and the sames are worth a dollar or two themselves, I'll sell either to you for 150 playcoins. I'm not interested in the themes. Does this sound good to you?

Smash controller is $1 ($0.99 technically) which would be 170 playcoins. I recently sold the Super Acorns 3d turbo for 330 playcoins. If you don't want it that's fine, though.

Smash controller is $1 ($0.99 technically) which would be 170 playcoins. I recently sold the Super Acorns 3d turbo for 330 playcoins. If you don't want it that's fine, though.
If I was gonna grab a game that'd deplete my PC it'd probably be Acorns anyway.

Alrighty that's fine. Sorry.

Alrighty that's fine. Sorry.
Nah, no prob dude. If you stumble upon another code somehow let me knowm okay? :)

I’d sell you a smash controller but 5 Pc seems very low I have a shop that you could check out it has the smash controller on it for 100 pc but I do allow asking for lower prices tho so yeah check out my shop if you want :D

Apparently I'm still not great at prices here on the Pedia, so I've updated some stuff.

Could I buy the Animal Crossing Falling Leaves and the NES Link theme?
20 PC right? :3
*Looking For* My Nintendo Gold Point Games, Not selling them atm. Please read the description.

*Looking For* My Nintendo Gold Point Games, Not selling them atm. Please read the description.
Lol i'm so sorry, I can't believe I missed that :rotfl:

Lol i'm so sorry, I can't believe I missed that :rotfl:
No prob dude. Also, BUMPEROO!

I've found 3 themes, so I updated the list. Thanks to @MysticFantasy!

Do you want to buy the Smash Controller for 20 PC?

Do you want to buy the Smash Controller for 20 PC?
Actually, yeah. Hope this helps with buisness bud. ;D

THX I will send code! School tires meh!

Actually, yeah. Hope this helps with buisness bud. ;D
Your Controller is with you!

Your Controller is with you!
It is indeed! I have the Smash Controller now! Thanks to @Tohru for the help!

I have a code for Zen Pinball 3D, I'd be willing to let it go for 60 PC.

Back