Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

So this is a a team that I made a few weeks ago that's pretty strong as it is, and ladders to 1600+ with relative ease. I've revamped it quite heavily in my time playing with it, and it's become an entirely different team. That said, I really enjoyed playing this model of this team, so I'll leave it here for you all to play, borrow, and tweak, as you all see fit.

Weaknesses; it lacks a response to every attacking type, there's no special wall, there's no hazard control, opposing momentum plus HP Ice Lando-T can be troublesome, and lastly, this Volt-Turn Offense isn't HO enough. You guys can it play to figure out its strengths, but basically, with good timing, Garde destroys all, that, and chip damage are important. Either way, I'm saying more than I wanna right now; have a great time.

Last edited:
Reactions: J9794
You are probably one of the most knowledgeable pokemon players here in pedia, so thanks for sharing a well thought team with the rest of us mortals :D. We don't have a thread to post teams or something like that, do we?

Reactions: Marc
You are probably one of the most knowledgeable pokemon players here in pedia, so thanks for sharing a well thought team with the rest of us mortals :D. We don't have a thread to post teams or something like that, do we?
Your welcome, J9, but nope, we can start one anytime, and if it catches on well, it can become a sticky. That team is fun.

Back